(소녀시대/少女時代)SNSD Fans Club
Come Join Us!
(소녀시대/少女時代)SNSD Fans Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::.

3 posters

Go down

.:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::. Empty .:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::.

Post by KimTaeyeon Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SNSD’s Sooyoung was involved in a car accident Sunday morning, injuring her backbone area, which will temporarily suspend all of her activities, local media reported today.

According to local media, Sooyoung was on her way to the city of Chun An around 9AM on August 28th when the car on the opposite lane crashed into her vehicle. Sooyoung was heading to a charity event for blind people, and the accident was caused by the opposite driver’s careless driving, it was reported.

Sooyoung’s doctor diagnosed her with a fractured backbone and told her to immediately suspend all activities for an extended break. Therefore, Sooyoung will not be able to attend the “SM TOWN LIVE” event in Tokyo on September 2nd and SNSD’s concert in Taiwan either, as she will focus on her recovery.

We’ll keep you updated as we get more news. Stay tuned!

cr soompi
KimTaeyeon
KimTaeyeon
Founder
Founder

Posting : 65
SFC Visa : 50164
Your Reputation : 4

https://snsdfansclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::. Empty Re: .:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::.

Post by PaulSoShi Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

i want to go to her side but i can't do anything Sad i wish i can teleport to her side Sad i'm worried too about the girls...
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Posting : 19
SFC Visa : 35
Your Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

.:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::. Empty Re: .:: 8/29/2011 SNSD’s Soo Young Injured in Car Accident, Suspends All Activities ::.

Post by KimTaeyeon Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

PaulSoShi wrote:i want to go to her side but i can't do anything Sad i wish i can teleport to her side Sad i'm worried too about the girls...

Let's Pray for Sooyoung Sad Sad
KimTaeyeon
KimTaeyeon
Founder
Founder

Posting : 65
SFC Visa : 50164
Your Reputation : 4

https://snsdfansclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroom Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 pm

sad to hear this i hope sooyoung recover fast!
Mushroom
Mushroom
Founder
Founder

Posting : 32
SFC Visa : 78
Your Reputation : 0

https://www.facebook.com/pray4plauges

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down