(소녀시대/少女時代)SNSD Fans Club
Come Join Us!
(소녀시대/少女時代)SNSD Fans Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starcraft Generation

2 posters

Go down

Starcraft Generation Empty Starcraft Generation

Post by PaulSoShi Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:36 pm

i've posted this on SSF international forum and i will take the first priviledge of posting fanfic in here Very Happy

so... here goes.

as i've said in SSF forum, this fanfic happen to build up in my brain while i was playing starcraft 2 WoL while listening to SNSD music... so... what will happen if they're in it?
no clue? so here goes..

Prologue

Location: The Flagship Hyperion Time: 1200 hrs – Ship board time

A beautiful girl uniformed in a white-skin tight suit walked past the marines and the marines whistled as the female ghost unit gave them a warm smile.

“man… if she was my girl, I can fight alone for a bunch of Zerg. That smile could completely replenish my hopes up” the marine said.

“get real dude… why would you choose to spend your life alone fighting Zergs?” the other marines asked.

“you could simply ask her out man. That way, that is much more happy memories than seeing her smile rather than fighting a bunch of Zerg alone” the other marine added.

“man if that was easy… you see, I heard she’s Nova’s second in command at young age.” The marine who liked the girl said. And followed by another marine. “Nova? You mean Nova the famous ghost who is always perfect in infiltration missions?” the marine asked just nodded. The first marine sighed and flowed by the other marines since they have the utmost respect for their Commander James Raynor. And then, their superior suddenly called their attention.

“MARINES! COMMANDER ON THE DECK!”
All of the marines stood up and flashes a salute as Commander James Raynor arrived.

“Marines. We have a new unit here. She just transferred her today. Her name’s Yuri. Kwon Yuri. As some of you know, she’s the only ghost unit on our team and Nova’s second in command. Now don’t you all go giddy around her just because she’s a girl. I expect full cooperation. Kwon, introduce yourself.” Raynor called Yuri out front.

Yuri stood out and removed her ghost visor from her face and looked at them with a serious face.
“Hello everyone, my name is Kwon Yuri, but you all can call me Yuri or Yul. Please take care of me. this is the first time to be reassigned to Commander Raynor’s unit.”

Yuri flashed her smile to the marines and the marines smiled back at Yuri. While they are getting to know each other with the help of Raynor. One individual is quietly staring at Yuri intently from a distance.

<<<<<<<<<< End of Prologue >>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Posting : 19
SFC Visa : 35
Your Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Generation Empty Re: Starcraft Generation

Post by PaulSoShi Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Episode 1

“Yah!... your stare could freeze her to death you know?” the female pilot of the Banshee unit called the attention of the medic.

“S-Sooyoung? What are you doing here?” the medic asked Sooyoung.
“is it obvious? I’m taking a break right now since we don’t have a mission. What about you? What are YOU doing here?” Sooyoung asked the medic.

“well……..” the medic fidget her fingers for a while and eventually took off her helmet and revealed her long straight blond hair and smiled.

“aish… couldn’t you just take it off? Your suit I mean? You’re sweating like you’re in a sauna.” Sooyoung scoffed.

“But….. I just can’t… we medics don’t know when we will be called in a mission…. So I have to be prepared as usual Sooyoung. Unlike you, your job is to pilot when there’s a mission… we medics… every call for us is always a mission…” the medic frowned. Sooyoung patted the girl’s shoulder as she feels how hard it is to be a field medic.

“If you knew that you’re going to have a hard time… why’d you choose that line of work anyway?” Sooyoung asked.

“You know I wanted to help people… I wanted to be useful… I wanted to be needed….” The female medic answered.

“You wanted to be…..needed? hmmm” Soyoung put her finger on her chin as she thinks hard. “Is that the real reason you wanted to be medic? You just want some attention?”

“YAH! It’s not like that…. you see…. My real reason was…” before the girl could finish her words. Raynor and Yuri were already in front of them.

“Kwon, I would like you to meet our excellent pilot of the Banshee, Choi Sooyoung and our first class medic, Jung Sooyeon.” Raynor introduced the two girls to Yuri. To Yuri’s surprise, the medic retorted back at her Commander. “COMMANDER!!” but Raynor just laughed.

“HAHAHAH! I’m sorry about that… I almost forgot, don’t call her by her Korean name, just call her Jessica.” Yuri smiled as Sooyoung and Jessica. “Well… I guess I can leave you girls to get acquainted because I got to meet another new recruit. Another new blood will be joining to our group of misfits. She trained under my second-in-command, Matt Horner. And from what I heard… she’s the youngest that had graduated her academy. As soon as I fetch her, you all will meet her soon.” The three girls saluted Raynor as he walks off and disappeared from their sights.

“hi there… I’ll re-introduce myself again, the name’s Kwon Yuri. Nova’s second-in-command.” Yuri extends her hands out to shake Sooyoung and Jessica’s hand.

Sooyoung shook Yuri’s hands and introduced herself “Choi Sooyoung here… nice to meet you Yuri. And this here is...”

“Jessica….just Jessica is fine…” Jessica shyly extends her hands out to shake Yuri’s hand which Yuri noticed and made her chuckle.

“You really hate your Korean name don’t you Sica?” Yuri asked as she smiled at Jessica.

“S-Sica? H-how dare she call me nicknames!!” Jessica’s mind were somewhat distorted as Yuri already gave her a nickname without her knowing it. Sooyoung who was eating and observing the two. Made a small smile from her lips. “This is….interesting…. I wonder what Taengoo will say if she saw this scene” Sooyoung thoughts are now imagining thing between Yuri and Jessica.

“so Sica…. Aren’t you going to tell me what is your real reason for being a field medic?” Yuri now asking Jessica with a serious look on her face. But before Jessica could talk, they all heard another female voice from behind.

“I wouldn’t answer that if I were you Jessica.” The girl stood from behind them. And Yuri observed the girl. She was older than her and yet her physique was top notch for being her height shorter than her. Not being disrespectful, Yuri introduced herself.

“I’m Kwon Yu---“ but Yuri was cut off as the older girl interrupts her introduction.

“I know who you are…. Your kind almost killed me. I don’t like you and I don’t like being cozy with you.” the older girl hissed and walked away. As Yuri was going to follow the older girl, she felt hand holding her arm. Yuri turned around and saw Jessica hanging her head low.

“I’m sorry…..” Jessica murmured as her head still hanged low. “She’s the reason why I’m still a field medic. She’s my step sister, Kim Taeyeon…. Back then she wasn’t like that before but as that incident happened, everything changed around her. Many times the Commander wanted to promote her but she still insisted on being a marine…”

Yuri was at loss of words. “I…. it’s ok Sica… I understand… look if you need someone to talk to, at least I’m here..” Yuri felt slight sadness at Jessica.

“YAH! I’m still here you know!!” Sooyoung shouted at both of them and they both simultaneously looked at Sooyoung pouting at them with food still on inside her mouth and chuckled a bit at Sooyoung’s expression and later on Sooyoung joined their laughter. But their laughter was cut off by another voice.

“JESSSIII!!!” the three of them looked at another girl running towards them.

“….don‘t tell me…. Taeyeon left her again….. aish…” Sooyoung face palmed herself as the girl coming in close to them.

“Jessi!! Have you seen Taeyeon?” the girl asked while still catching her breath. “oh! You’re new here aren’t you? pleased to meet you.. I’m Tiffany” Tiffany introduced herself quickly and then ran away again and didn’t even give the chance to let Yuri introduce herself.

“…what was that all about…” Yuri asked the two.

Sooyoung sighed as she answered Yuri. “it looks like Fany did something to piss Taeyeon off…”

“are they… a couple?” Yuri asked curiously and this time Jessica answered “you could say that… their relationship is not normal though… but they’re perfectly suited for each other”

“yeah…. Both of them are crazy I tell yah Yuri… Taengoo is almost… I mean ALMOST pissed at everything but Tiffany seems the only one who can calm her down” Sooyoung assisted Jessica’s answer.
“Sica.. I’m wondering…. What did your step sister mean earlier… she was almost killed by my…kind? Did something happen to her with another girl?” Yuri asked Jessica.

“…it’s not a girl Yuri… in fact, it was a guy…. what she meant by that is she was almost killed by a ghost unit. Your “kind” that’s what she mean… I’m sorry on her behalf… I know she didn’t mean it that way…. Please don’t be mad at her…” Jessica explained.

“don’t worry Sica….in my line of work… Patience is essential. So don’t worry about it.” Yuri answered to make Jessica feel comfortable.

“I’m sorry… Yuri… I couldn’t just tell anyone about Taeyeon’s past…. I promised her that.” Jessica pleaded at Yuri in which Yuri find Jessica cute.

“d-don’t worry about it…. It’s not good to know a person’s secret without her consent right? I fully understand that so don’t worry about it” Yuri answered Jessica with a smile.

As they were going to the hangar so go with Sooyoung, the computer named Adjutant called Jessica.
“Miss Jung, we need you on a mission right now. I’ll be putting I’ll be assigning to on a rescue mission on the planet of Mar Sara.”

“right Adjutant… on my way.” Jessica answered but before Jessica could walk away Yuri called her. “Sica, you want me to come along? I want to see you off before your mission.”

Jessica smile and nodded at Yuri. Sooyoung, who was observing the two couldn’t help but smile. “Something really is happening between the two hehehe” Sooyoung thought decided to go with them.

As the three of them arrived at the bridge, Commander Raynor is already there. “Adjutant, explain the mission to Jessica”

“Roger Commander, Miss Jung, I will send you on the Planet Mar Sara on a rescue operation along with 6 marines and 2 SCV’s from there you will establish a small base as there are high chance of zerg attack in the area.” The Adjutant explained.

“Adjutant, who are we rescuing?” Jessica asked. “I’m sorry I’m not allowed to answer that question. Commander Raynor have the files.” The Adjutant answered back.

“Jessica, you will be rescuing a girl that is being held as a guinea pig for Mengsk’s scientists. Your top priority is this girl.” Raynor explained to Jessica as Yuri and Sooyoung listened. Yuri became Curious and searched some info about the planet of Mar Sara from the Visor.

“Commander Sir… forgive me for interrupting but aren’t Planet Mar Sara is just a mining planet for Refined minerals, unrefined ore, vespene gas, terrazine gas and scrap salvage?” Yuri asked as she connect her come on the screen and revealed the Planet’s information.

Planet Mar Sara:
• Population: 80,000+ terrans, unknown zerg
• Allegiance: Kel-Morian
• Diameter/Gravity: 9265 km, 1.09 standard
• Axial Tilt/Climate: 13.5 degrees, +/- 34 Centigrade, very low humidity
• Geography/Major Settlements: 18 small dust seas, 28 upland regions (17 volcanic), 12 major settlements (destroyed), 86 mining outposts, 12 refineries
• Moon(s): 2 -- Pyramus, Thisby (gray, medium size, >2000 km dia)
• Dominant Terrain Classification: Wasteland/mountain/desert
• Dominant Life Forms: Human -- Kel-Morian Combine/Terran Dominion
• Indigenous Life Forms: None/zerg infestation (minor)
• Imports: Mining equipment, personnel, food, water
• Exports: Refined minerals, unrefined ore, vespene gas, terrazine gas, scrap salvage

Raynor couldn’t help but chuckle at Yuri. “hehehe, no wonder Nova recommend you on my Unit. You’re just as cautious as her. believe me Yuri… I once stepped on that planet and it’s not what it seems to be. Zerg infestation are not Minor. It is still unknown until this day.”

“and you’re planning Sending Jessica there with just small army?” Yuri asked.

“the smaller the better Yuri. Didn’t Nova teach you that? when infiltrating, it’s best to go in as much as possible, with low numbers.” Raynor explained as Yuri nodded. “the location of the facility is located on the north-east from your rendezvous point.” Raynor added.

“Don’t worry Yuri, I’m not just a Medic carrying only with Flash grenade, Commander Raynor permitted me to carry a gauss rifle.” Jessica supported her commander’s explanation.

“any idea what the Girl look like sir?” Jessica asked. “Adjutant show her the file of the girl.” Raynor requested.

When the image showed up on the screen, almost everyone, except Jessica, Yuri and Raynor, laughed hard when they saw the file displayed on the screen.

Spoiler:

Jessica covered her face with both of her hands and Raynor face palmed himself. Both of them knew who’s responsible on the screen.

“Hyoyeon did it again….” Jessica told her Commander. “I know….” Raynor couldn’t do anything but sigh. “ok people… enough of that… Adjutant, retrieve the file EARLIER before it got changed.” Raynor requested.

“affirmative Commander….retrieveing now….” The Adjutant followed and showed the right file.

Spoiler:

“Sir… she's young!... what kind of experiment are they doing to this girl?” Jessica asked.

“reports say, she’s been injected with some kind of virus which enhances abilities. I also received reports that they’ve been forcing her with a terrazine gas to stimulate brainwaves.” Raynor explained.

“UNFORGIVABLE!!” everyone was surprised at Sooyoung’s outburst.

“I’ll strangle Mengsk for this!! I’ll tie him up in my missile pods and fire him away!!” Sooyoung hissed.

“Sooyoung is just like that… she doesn’t like inhumane activities…” Jessica whispered to Yuri.

“I understand Sooyoung’s feelings… it’s not right…” Yuri answered.

“well Jessica, now you got your mission, are you prepared? If things go wrong we’ll send back-up. We’ll send your sister right away…” Raynor assured Jessica.

Yuri accompanied Jessica until they in front of the Medivac dropship. Before Jessica got on she saw Tiffany already preparing the Medivac dropship for the flight and Yuri called her before she got on.

“Yuri? What’s this?” Jessica asked as Yuri gave her a visor similar to the one Yuri is using.

“it’s a visor complete with com link, locator, night vision and binoculars.. but it doesn’t do just like mine like the cloaking ability. I’m worried.. and I have a bad feeling about this. Always wear it that once you land there. That way I’ll be able to connect with you and we can talk all the time.” Yuri explained.

Jessica smiled at Yuri and hugged her which made Yuri blushed and Jessica whispered to Yuri’s ears “thank you.. I will always put it on.” And both of them waved goodbye as the Medivac went off towards the atmosphere of Mar Sara. Yuri who is still standing in the hangar couldn’t help but worry because once she felt something like that, she knows something is bound to happen.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 1 complete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Episode 2

Yuri is still standing in the hangar when she suddenly felt someone’s presence. As she turned around, she saw Taeyeon looking at her with a sharp gaze. Remembering Jessica’s words, Yuri still smiled and tries to talk to Taeyeon but before she could utter a word, Taeyeon cuts her sentence.

“I don’t care if my sister became friends with you but I won’t accept you no matter what happens… remember that… ghost.” Taeyeon hissed at Yuri and left.

“….nice to meet you too… I’m Yuri…” Yuri told it in a lowered voice, Sooyoung along with her another short friend saw and overheard what happened.

Yuri sighed. She wanted to dig some info about Taeyeon’s past but as her training with Nova, Respect is one thing the she’d never forget. “we ghost units are known as a stealth assassin, but the most important code for us ghosts is loyalty, trust and respect. Always remember that Yuri” Nova’s voice repeatedly echoing on her mind right now. Then her thoughts were interrupted by Sooyoung and her short companion.

“hey…you alright Yuri?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m fine Soo…. I’m still puzzled about Taeyeon…” Yuri answered back.

“don’t let it get to you Yuri.” Sooyoung’s short companion comforts Yuri.

“thank you…and who might you be?” Yuri replied to the short girl. “oh I’m sorry.. my name is Sunny.. Lee Sunny” Sunny replied as she puts on a cute pose. Yuri chuckled at Sunny as both of them shook hands.

“YAH! What do you mean Sunny? Don’t you mean Lee Soonkyu?” Sooyoung retorted back at Sunny as she grins. “TAKE THAT BACK YOU OVERFEEDING SHIKSHIN!!” Sunny also retorted. Yuri couldn’t help but chuckle on the two bickering duo in which latter, ending up laughing at each other.

“You know… you’re the first Ghost unit I saw who cares for somebody….” Sunny talked her mind out.

“I know what you mean…. Most of the ghost are so dedicated to their missions… but I’ve been trained directly under Nova so… I’m a bit different. She taught me differently.” Yuri answered back.

“You mean you didn’t even enlist in the Ghost training academy?” Sooyoung asked as she wonders.

“No… Nova said I’m a special case. Although I wanted to enlist but she didn’t want to.. instead she trained me personally. On how I got my license… only she knows…” Yuri explained.

“wow… isn’t that like.. a VIP treatment? You know, I heard, many of trainees from the academy, wanted to train under Nova” Sunny told them which made Yuri surprised a bit

“really?... I didn’t know.. guess I’m lucky?” Yuri smiled as she scratches her head. Oh by the way Sunny.. I want to know.. which unit are you in?” Yuri asked.

“believe it not.. she’s the first female that ever wanted to be in a siege tank unit. But frankly… the Commander promoted her because she almost could handle any type of unit sort of all around.. except a field medic but she’s most fond of the siege tank though.” Sooyoung answered as Sunny gave Yuri a peace sign with another cute pose. “just like Taeyeon… Taeyeon is the first female marine that got enlisted. And just as you heard from Jessica, Commander Raynor wanted to promote Taeyeon as his third-in-command but Taeyeon refuses it” Sooyoung added.

“maybe…. Due to her problems… she wanted to do something to take her mind off on that.” Yuri answered.

“you could say that” Sunny followed Yuri’s words.

Jessica and her units successfully landed on their landing point.

“Jessi, take out there. I need to get back to Hyperion. Since this is a rescue ops, it wouldn’t be wise if I stick around.” Tiffany explained to Jessica through their comm. links as she dropped Jessica and her units.

“I know Tiff, just take care of my sister… once you get back there… you’re the second one who can understand her.” Jessica replied and Tiffany waved at her before taking off and leaving Jessica and her units. She signaled her marines to stay put as she checks the terrain using her built-in com link on her helmet.

“Guys, 5 clicks from here, to the west, there’s an abandoned command center, SCV’s as soon we reach it, one of you build a bunker and one of you build a barracks the rest will harvest resources and one of you will help me power up the command center. Clear?” Jessica commanded her unit.

“Roger ma’am” the marines and SCV’s replied back at her.

As they were going towards their rendezvous point, the marine in front of Jessica stopped which caught her attention. “what’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

“Ma’am, there’s a zergling below us from the cliff… should we eliminate it?” the marine asked for permission but… “no… leave it…. Who knows if there’s more of them. If you shoot it, the noise will attract more of them.. It’s best we stay clear.” Jessica answered back as he prohibited the marine to go trigger happy. “let’s continue on.. but quietly. We’re almost there.”

Meeting up with their rendezvous point took them about 45 minutes because they had to conceal themselves everytime they saw a zerg race roaming nearby. Jessica highly instructed all of her marines not to trigger any single shot as the sound from their rifle will only attract more zerg towards them.

“alright boys, set up a perimeter. Marines, team by two’s the remaining two get ready two of you will be coming with, prep in 15 minutes.” Jessica commanded her unit as the SCV’s did their work as Jessica instructed them.

“how is the test subject’s progress?” Arcturus Mengsk was on screen talking to the head scientist.

“Sir… if we continue to force her, she might ending up dying so soon.” The scientist replied.

“I DON’T CARE!! I WANT RESULTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! IF SHE DIES, FIND ANOTHER TEST SUBJECT!!” Mengsk sneered at the scientist.

“But Sir.. you know I can’t do that!! She’s the only one with perfect DNA that can tolerate the virus! But injecting her with too much is dangerous for her!!” the scientist answered with a concerned tone.

“Mister! Might I remind you… I AM THE ONE FUNDING THE PROJECT! NOT YOU!! IF YOU DON’T DO AS I SAY CONSIDER YOUR NOTHING AS I WILL CUT OFF YOUR RESOURCES!! DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR?” Mengsk hissed at the head scientist and the scientist couldn’t do anything but nod.

“Good… now…. Continue with the project. Increase the dose of terrazine and the virus. Inform about the results later.” Mengsk ended and the screen go blank as he turned his comm. link off. The head scientist were speechless as his team could only looked at him.

“you will never have your way Mengsk… now I know why Raynor hated your guts so much.” the head slammed fist on the console that is in front of him. “if you will have to cut my resources.. consider your project terminated…” he added.

Time: 1200 hrs Night time.

“Sir.. we’re going to have a break.. would you like something for me to get you anything?” one of the head scientist asked the head scientist.

“no I’m good… just get to your break…” he replied. “I’ll follow you after I’m done with this. I need to observe the test subject.” He replied as he is still looking at Yoona who I still unconscious inside the glass tank.

“Sir…. since we all know what happened… I’d like you to know…. We also care for the girl’s life. If you want to escape with her, I suggest you do it now sir. I didn’t tell anyone but…. Mengsk’s men will come down here and will eliminate you and retrieve the girl…” the staff warned him about his secret situation which surprised him.

“What the… you want me to abandon all of you? I…. I can’t do that!!” he replied. His staff went over to the console and pressed a button and the water inside Yoona’s glass tank slowly drained.

“What are you doing??!!! You could lose your life!!” he shouted at the staff.

“Sir.. I’d rather die than to continue this inhumane research to the girl…. I know that during those times you treated her like she’s your own daughter.” The staff explained as he grabbed a metallic chair and smashed it to Yoona’s glass tank in order to get her inside. The head scientist could not believe what he was seeing.

As the glass tank were broken. The staff who smashed the glass tank quickly catches Yoona and took off his lab coat and put it on to Yoona as she wasn’t wearing anything.

“hurry Sir!, Mengsk’s men could show up any minute now!” as soon the staff told him that, they both heard the sound of gun shots and flame thrower hissing throughout the hallway.

“oh…my…god… they’re killing everyone!!” the head scientist is now in the state of panic as he saw one armored marine stepped inside the lab room and immediately aimed at the three of them. The staff who set Yoona free pummeled his fist on one button and the door behind the marine closed. And then, gunshots were fired. The head scientist stared at his staff who is in front of him and also looking at him.

“Sir… please save the girl….. don’t let her fall into Mengsk’s hand.” The staff said to him as blood starting to flow from his mouth. That was then he realized that the staff covered him and Yoona from the bullet that is meant for him.

“Hand the girl over and we will let you live Professor.” The marine asked as he was still aiming at the scientist. But before he could answer, both of them felt an earthquake and in an instant, one hydralisk emerged from the ground and attack the marine. While the hydralisk was busy attacking the marine, the head scientist push a button and revealed an escape route from the floor where he was standing. Just then Yoona woke up but somewhat weak.

“W-Where.. am I?” she asked as her vision is still blur. She could only hear what is happening.

“I’m going to help you escape!! Quickly, climb on my back and don’t ever let go!! We’re going to some place safe!!” the head scientist explained to Yoona.

As soon as Yoona climb the head scientist’s back. he turned around as looked in horror as the marine is now mutilated by the hydralisk. As he saw the hydralisk is going to attack them with its spine needle, he wasted no time and went underground and immediately sealing the passageway in order to hold off the hydralisk. As soon both of them got down, there were already an emergency supply of gauss rifle and limited clip for the rifle and a flashlight.

“can you walk?” he asked Yoona. Still receiving no answer he assumed Yoona lost consciousness again. Fearing the Yoona’s life, he activated a distress signal and went on ahead towards the underground tunnel.

As Sunny showing off her siege tank to Yuri, due to the advance technology of being a Ghost Unit, Yuri is the first one to receive the distress call. Yuri’s smile instantly disappeared. As the distress call was coming from Mar Sara.

“Yul? What’s wrong? You suddenly became serious?” Sunny asked as she noticed Yuri’s serious look on her face.

“I received a distress signal coming from Planet Mar Sara….I hope they’re safe… sorry guys but I need to inform the commander.” Yuri excused herself as she stormed out of Sunny’s Siege Tank. And soon after, Sooyoung and Sunny followed her. in the hallway, Taeyeon saw Yuri running towards the bridge.

“YAH! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE A SCPECIAL UNIT TO THE COMM----“ Taeyeon shouted at Yuri but Yuri didn’t pay attention to her and just ran past her, which made her wonder. Even if it is Taeyeon’s first time meeting Yuri since she boarded the Hyperion, seeing Yuri’s serious face made her sense that something is wrong with Jessica’s mission and her worries only piled up when she also saw Sooyoung and Sunny running following Yuri to the bridge.

Raynor’s men were startled when Yuri came storming in.

“WhoA Whoa there kiddo! What’s the rush?” Raynor asked

“Commander I think we might have a problem.. I received a distress signal from Mar Sara the signal is just a warning, I can’t pin point the location.” Yuri explained to her Commander as she patch her comm. link to Adjutant’s system and instantly flashed a warning a distress signal for the planet.

“Commander, negative on pin pointing the origin of the distress signal but the signal is not fake. Something is blocking our communication on our team on the planet” Adjutant explained to them.

“Jessica….” All of them looked at their back and saw Taeyeon clenching her fist. And instantly stormed out the bridge and went to the armory to get suited up

“Yuri… I know you’re not in good term with Jessica’s sister but could you go with her? Sooyoung, go with Yuri. Sunny you can use a goliath this time. Siege tank are too big for this.” Raynor commanded them and the three of them saluted back. “Adjutant! Call Kim Hyoyeon here on the bridge and inform Tiffany Hwang about the situation” Raynor added.

“CAN YOU REPEAT THAT COMMANDER??!?” Taeyeon shouted as she received a notice from Raynor.

“I ask Yuri to be your squad leader for this. You will take orders from her is that clear?” Raynor repeated his order to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon replied
“I’m fine by myself commander I don’t any Ghost unit supp---” but she was cut by Raynor’s voice. “MARINE THAT’S AN ORDER!” Taeyeon couldn’t do but to give in to her Commander’s order and waited for Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny. Tiffany came first suited up to pilot the Medivac and followed by Sooyoung also suited up to pilot the Banshee and then came along Yuri and Sunny. Sunny boarded the Goliath unit and went inside Tiffany’s Medivac. After they’ve all prepared, Yuri called them out.

“ok listen up. as you all know we still don’t know who made the distress signal so we have to assume we’re on a rescue mission. Sunny, you will stay in the Medivac once we get the since the Banshee do not have an anti-air capability. Sooyoung, you will keep an eye out even for slight movement. Tiffany, you make sure be ready all the time since there’s a high chance that we will coming in hot.” Yuri paused as she turned her eyes on Taeyeon. The rest of the girls sensed the tension rising up from Taeyeon since they know Taeyeon don’t want Yuri to be with her.

“Taeyeon… I know you don’t like me but I want your cooperation on this. This is a suicide mission as we all know, something is jamming the signal because me and Adjutant couldn’t pin point the exact location of the distress signal.” Yuri talked casually to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just kept quiet answering only by nodding.

“now we’re clear on our role. Let’s go.” But before they got on, another individual called them all

“HEY WAIT UP!!” a another girl with the same height as Taeyeon and Sunny came running towards them.

“Hyo! What do you want now? We were about to go!” Taeyeon scoffed at Hyoyeon.

“I know I know. I just wanted you guys to give you this. It’s the Commander’s order” Hyoyeon gave Taeyeon chip that can be attached on Taeyeon’s gauss rifle.

“What is this?” Taeyeon asked. “this is the one I’ve been working on Taengoo. This chip will allow you gauss rifle some functions that you could never imagine.” Hyoyeon replied to Taeyeon as she smiled.

“ok… what function?” Taeyeon asked again.

“you have to find out that yourself. Just insert the chip on the slot provided in your rifle. You should see an indicator there. And you can choose the functions.” After Hyoyeon explained, she walked over to Yuri.

“I made this one for you. I insisted that it shouldn’t be used yet but the Commander said so… so use it well…” Hyoyeon explained to Yuri about the chip she gave to Yuri with a concern face which Yuri noticed.

“so you mean this one is still a prototype? What does it do?” Yuri asked.

“I was planning to invent that could make your cloaking ability limitless along with an increased sight range on your targeting system.. and yes you said it was still a prototype so don’t rely on it too much.” Hyoyeon explained again.

“hey, don’t worry about, if it comes to saving lives, willing to take the help all I can get.” Yuri replied and gave Hyoyeon a handshake.

“Tae-Tae, Yul! It’s time to go!” Tiffany called them and both of them boarded Tiffany’s Medivac. Hyoyeon waved them goodbye the whole team went off to planet Mar Sara.

Location: Mar Sara / Command Center *before the escape incident at the lab*

Jessica grunted as she has no clue that her and her units were being isolated because of the signal jammer the Mengsk used because of the retrieval for Yoona.

“Dammit!... “ Jessica cussed as she slams he hands on the console of the command center. “maybe this Com center has been abandoned too long.” She Sighed. Getting no response from the Hyperion, she decided to take matter in her own hands. And called the two remaining marines.

“Boys, I’m taking full authority now. I can’t contact the Hyperion.” Jessica said. As they were going to head out, a sudden beep alarmed on Jessica’s comm. link.

“A distress signal? Who could that be?” Jessica wondered. Then all of a sudden a huge explosion can be seen from the sky.

“Miss Jung..… that explosion direction came from the hidden lab.” The marine reminded Jessica. Fearing to fail her mission, she immediately rushed out along with the two marines. “we got to hurry but take caution from any zerg races.” Jessica reminded the two marines with her.

“the rest of you be on alert as the explosion will alert some of the Zergs in the area.” Jessica gave her last notice before they went to proceed to the lab.

The head scientist were still running with an unconscious Yoona on his back when trouble eventually forced their way through the hidden passage behind them. Multiple Zerglings are now chasing them through the tunnel.

“oh Sh*t!! ZERGLINGS!!” the scientist could fight back because he is worried about Yoona. “Damn… still no support from HQ… curse you Mengsk… I will not hand this girl over to you!!” he thought as he was running for their life.

And then all of a sudden to his front, another zerg creature emerges. “HOLY SH*T!! BANELING!!” he shouted as the Baneling charged right at him. The scientist shoots the Baneling and it exploded close him and a little of acid splatter flew to him hitting his left arm, both of his legs and a little to his face. “AAARGH!!” he almost scream in pain but he kept his mind on protecting Yoona and he endured the pain and despite of his injury, he forced himself to run to the exit as they were close to it. After enduring an excruciating pain from his melting flesh due to the Baneling mishap, he managed to get out with Yoona, who is still unconscious, on his back. As he turned around, he saw countless Zerglings rushing toward at them. With his last ounce of strength, he bashed the button beside the emergency shutter and a thick metal shutter immediately closes and after that he loses his strength.

“at least… this way, Mengsk won’t have you this way…. I’m sorry Yoona for doing a horrible experiment to you at an early age. Your ability is almost complete and I trust you will use it for a good cause.” The scientist hugged the unconscious Yoona as if he wants to protect her and tightens his grip on his gauss rifle as he hanging on his life.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 2 Complete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KimTaeyeon Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 pm

kekekek,whoah the 1st fanFiction

special thnks for you ,,,

and this story,i'm very like this ,super super like,you are the one active member ^^ Laughing
KimTaeyeon
KimTaeyeon
Founder
Founder

Posting : 65
SFC Visa : 50164
Your Reputation : 4

https://snsdfansclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Episode 3

Time: 5 minutes before landing on Mar Sara

Yuri is sitting beside Tiffany in the cockpit area while Taeyeon is helping Sunny preparing the Goliath unit.

“I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself properly, I’m Tiffany Hwang you can call me Tiffany or Fany for short.” Tiffany said as she tries to get to know Yuri.

“Kwon Yuri….” Yuri replied as they both smiled confirming each other’s presence. “So tell me… are you and Taeyeon are a couple?” Yuri asked.

“hmm.. I guess you could say that… but we haven’t gone way “over the fence” if you know what I mean.” Tiffany replied with an eye smile and Yuri chuckled.

“I know what you mean Fany-ah…. But I’m worried about Taeyeon though…” Yuri told Tiffany with a worried look on her face.

“and why is that?” Tiffany asked.

“you all know she doesn’t like me.. it seems she had a trauma with a ghost unit…. I wanted to be close to her because…” Yuri stopped as she sigh.

“like her?.....” Tiffany replied with a serious face.

“no.. it’s not like that Fany-ah.. this whole squad leader thing…. I haven’t command a squad before…. It would be better if Taeyeon leads…” Yuri explained to her as Tiffany’s face is somewhat at ease at Yuri’s answer.

“is that so?... well… better get used to it Yuri-ah…. I know why the commander appoint you as our squad leader.” Tiffany said. “you see…. Tae-Tae, when it comes to Jessica’s aid, she’s going ballistic, not caring about her team.” Tiffany added as she sighed.

“how so?” Yuri asked with a wondering look on her face.

“hmm how should I put it….. maybe because of her trauma? I don’t know if you heard but… there is one time a guy tried to court Jessi… if I remember his name is Taecyon. At first Tae-Tae is against their relationship but eventually, Tae-Tae accepted their relationship because this Taecyeon guy is so sincere everytime he visits her at their home… that was way before they were recruited.” Tiffany said.

“then what happened to this Taecyon guy?” Yuri now curiously asked.

Tiffany replied “well……. This Taecyeon guy is really good looking I’d say… but… one time, Tae-Tae saw Taecyeon making out with another girl. Tae-Tae wanted to beat the pulp out of him but decided not to and told Jessica. Jessica didn’t believe her and eventually they got into an argument and ending up Jessica running away from her. And guess what where’d she go?” Tiffany asked.

“to Taecyeon?” Yuri replied.

“right. She went straight to Taecyeon but Jessi didn’t know, Tae-Tae followed her. Tae-Tae really cared for Jessi very dearly. You may call it over protective but you couldn’t blame her. So… Tae-Tae followed Jessi and at first, from Tae-Tae point of view, since she’s hiding far away, for her it seems they’re just like talking to each other because Tae-Tae saw Jessi crying while talking to Taecyeon. She assumed Jessi is pouring out her frustration to Taecyeon about Tae-Tae and she left her as she knows Jessi wouldn’t listen to her and just went home. Tae-Tae walked aimless but eventually her feet dragged her home and to her surprise, Jessi is already at their doorstep hugging her knees crying.” Tiffany stopped as a voice from their behind talked.

“he deserved what he gets for hurting my sister Fany-ah” Taeyeon voiced out and stormed out of the cockpit area.

“great… it her habit… eavesdropping..” Tiffany sighed.

“well … me did not noticing her like that with her armor suit like that… she’s make a ghost unit.. I didn’t even heard her that she’s right behind us.” Yuri joked and Tiffany laughed a bit.

“well… I’ll just continue… Tae-Tae found Jessi crying while hugging her knees… and as Jessi looked up o her, Tae-Tae saw a cut on her lip and her left cheek had a slight bruise.” Tiffany continued. “Jessi told Tae-Tae that she should have believed or listened to her because during the time Taecyeon and Jessi are talking about her frustration, the other girl arrived and without warning, she grabbed Jessi by the hair and throws her at the ground. still recovering from what just happened, the girl kicked Jessi in her gut and punched her. Taecyeon just stood there not doing anything and left her like nothing happened.”

“that freakin’ sonova…” Yuri flared up in anger as she almost cursed her anger out learning what happened to Jessica. Tiffany noticed it and smiled. Yuri’s reaction made her felt somehow assured as Yuri and Jessica haven’t met that long, Yuri is showing a genuine care to Jessica just hearing Jessica’s previous life before becoming a field medic. “maybe Tae-Tae could give Yuri a chance on this one.” Tiffany smiled as she wonders and still looking at Yuri’s reaction.

“I’M GONNA KILL BOTH OF THEM FOR DITCHING JESSICA LIKE THAT!” Sooyoung shouted at the comm.-link from her Banshee. Hearing Sooyoung’s voice made them chuckle.

“omo… Youngie… you were listening?” Tiffany asked.

“of course Fany-ah…. I have no one here to talk to.. I’m all alone inside the Banshee” Sooyoung explained which made Tiffany laughed a bit. “ok ok … well…. just listen and I’ll continue” Tiffany added.

“when Tae-Tae learned what happened, she went over to Taecyeon’s place and confronted him but the time she get there. Taecyeon just slapped her in the face with money saying that’s is for Jessi’s medical bill if she ever thinking about going to hospital. Tae-Tae picked up the money and guess what did she do?”Tiffany asked.

“Taengoo took the money and beat the hell out of him before leaving the place?” Sooyoung answered.

“close Youngie… but no… Tae-Tae didn’t took the money. Tae-Tae picked up money and kicked Taecyeon on his “below” and then kicked him again on the head. As Taecyeon fell flat down, Tae-Tae shoved all of the money to Taecyeon’s mouth and repeatedly stomped her foot on Taecyeon’s gut till he coughed up blood.” Tiffany explained which made Yuri and Sooyoung fall silent.

“well I’d love to finish up that history but unfortunately, we’re here.” Tiffany ended their conversation as she pushed a button which alarmed the hangar area of the Medivac.

“Fany-ah thank you for sharing that. I know now a little more about Taeyeon. I promise I’ll try my best to get her good side.” Yuri assured Tiffany.

Yuri went the Medivac’s cargo hold area and instructed her team. “ok listen up. this will be my first and last order to you…. I’m handing over the authority to Kim Taeyeon…” Yuri announced and everyone is surprised at Yuri’s order.

“You know that Commander Raynor will reprimand your action of handing the authority to me..” Taeyeon said with a stern look on her face.

“Taeyeon… to tell you the truth, I’m new to this leadership thing. All my life I’ve been trained under Nova, never once in my life I’ve lead my own squad but you, on the other hand, seems suited for the mission.” Yuri replied back.

“you know I could easily leave you behind and just rescue Jessica and the girl.” Taeyeon hissed at Yuri but Yuri still put on a calm face. “I know you wouldn’t do that… you’re not that kind of person…” Yuri replied.

“how can you be so sure? What.. you believe Jessica’s words that I’m once a goody-two-shoes?” Taeyeon scoffed at Yuri.

Yuri smiled and talked back “maybe… maybe not but I know deep inside, you’re not the type who would abandon someone who is in need of help…”

“aish… DO WHAT YOU WANT!” Taeyeon shouted at Yuri and stormed off towards the cargo gate to get ready to drop off. As Taeyeon turned her back at them a small glint of smile were forming at Taeyeon’s lips.

“ok guys… here we are… Mar Sara… I’m detecting a command center nearby…In the pipe, five by five.” Tiffany alerted them while nearing their destination.

“Yul? Why did you…..” Sooyoung , who is talking through the comlink, curiously asked Yuri about her actions.

“decided to give Taeyeon the authority? Simple… just like I said earlier… I’m new to this leadership thing.” Yuri replied with a calm face while smiling.

“but you know how much she hates you right? As far I’m concerned, she might make you stand by and take one of us instead.” Sunny added.

“I know…. But I don’t want to force myself to her….. I want her give her some time… I know she had problems with a ghost units… and I’m one of them.” Yuri replied.

“if she decides to take one of us.. don’t blame us…” Sunny warned.

“Ok guys, we’ve arrived at the landing zone.” Tiffany warned them all. “thank you for riding the Tiffany’s Medivac Express. Enjoy your stay!” she added while giggling.

Before they go out, Sooyoung and Sunny are still confused on who are they going to follow. Yuri or Taeyeon? Raynor’s words are still intact in their mind about following Yuri’s Command but what made them confused was Yuri handing the authority over to Taeyeon, while Yuri and Taeyeon were waiting at each other who’s giving the order.

Jessica and her marines manage to arrive at the Secret laboratory entrance only to be surprised at their discovery. From the entrance, they saw countless dead bodies riddled with bullets.

“just what the heck happened here…. Boys, we need to get to Yoona ASAP!” Jessica worriedly commanded her marines.

As they went inside more further, the three of them suddenly stopped at the carnage they witnessed. “Ma’am… I think we have an infestation case here.” The marine said as he checks the wound on one of the scientist. “you’re right about the soldier….” Jessica said as she pointed on one dead marine that had assaulted the lab with a large cut across on its armor.

“stay frosty boys… we don’t know how many more zerg that are still here…” Jessica reminded her marines. Slowly but surely, they went inside deep further. Every step Jessica make towards the appointed room, her worries are becoming stronger and stronger as she’s concerned about Yoona.

As they finally arrived on the appointed room, They saw tons of dead bodies, Marines, Firebats, Marauders and Scientists. “Ma’am… this is serious sh*t….” the other marine said.

“I know…. We better hurry, you two stay guard while I try to open this door, and connect me your life support so if anything happens, I’ll heal you right away.” Jessica reminded her team as she forcefully opened the console panel next to the door and tries to override it.

Landing success

In order to make Taeyeon make the orders, Yuri closed her eyes and disappeared right in their sight. Without them knowing, the cargo bay door opened by itself. They already assumed Yuri walked out on them.

“What now Taeng? Yuri walked out on us… she’s serious handing over the full authority to you so… I guess we’ll follow you…” Sunny said to Taeyeon who is still quiet.

Taeyeon sighed. “what is that idiot doing acting like a hot shot..” then Sooyoung from the comm-link talked “well.. what’s your order Taengoo?”

“I was planning on sticking to her plan earlier. And she’s right about one thing Soo, you don’t have anti-air capabilities so I’m thinking Sunny here should remain in here to provide you anti-air support in case some Overlord or Mutalisk show up.” Taeyeon replied.

Then Tiffany got out of the cockpit and asked Taeyeon. “so what’s your plan Tae-Tae?”

“ well.. since Yuri there and me is the most suited for finding Jessica, even though I can’t stand her, I was planning on teaming up with her.” Taeyeon explained.

“that’s a nice plan Taeyeon. Let’s do it” Yuri surprised them uncloaking herself which surprised everyone.

“Yuri!??! We thought you went outside!!” Sunny asked Yuri.

“no.. I had to make it look I went outside or Taeyeon won’t issue us an order.” Yuri explained

“YAH! YOU FREAKIN’ SMART A**, AFTER THIS MISSION I’M KICKING YOU OUT OF THE HYPERION!!” Taeyeon hissed at Yuri. Fuming mad for getting tricked by Yuri.

“Guys…. I detect an active command center and it looks like it’s unharmed… maybe Jessica’s in there?” Sooyoung breaks the tension as she explained from the Banshee.

“Kwon Yuri, you come with me, Soo, Fany-ah, you two fly low and quietly as much as possible, Sunny, get ready inside the Goliath for Sooyoung’s support….” Taeyeon said as she gave them her plan. Little did she know, Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung smiled as they feel Yuri’s actions are affecting Taeyeon’s wall.

As Taeyeon and Yuri got off the Medivac. Tiffany and Sooyoung went to do what Taeyeon instructed them and they fly low to avoid detection and assuring everything is going according to her plan, the two of them heads off to Jessica’s small base.

20 minutes of walking cautiously, all of them arrived at Jessica’s small base. Assuring everything is normal on the base, Taeyeon signaled Tiffany and Sooyoung to land near the base. Taeyeon, ran quickly inside the command center only to find Jessica is not inside.

“HEY! Where’s my sister?” Taeyeon asked one of the SCV pilot who is just taking a break. “Miss Jung went over to the hidden lab. We all saw an explosion earlier. She took two of her marines and stationed the four of them here.” The pilot answered.

Taeyeon clenched her fist hard and Tiffany noticed it. “Tae-Tae… I think this time… you should trust Yuri on this one…..” Tiffany suggested. “NO! I don’t want her to be my sister’s savior!!” *SLAP* everyone was shocked at Tiffany’s reaction. Even though Tiffany didn’t hit Taeyeon directly in the cheek because of her suit, Tiffany had to do it.

“Will quit being a selfish, over-protective, and unreasonable sister? We’re talking about saving Jessi here.. LOGICALLY!” Tiffany hissed at Taeyeon. “Tell me Tae-Tae… can you save her by yourself?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon with a straight seriousness in her face.

Taeyeon fell silent at Tiffany’s question. “Fany-ah.. I’m the only family she’s got and the same goes for me… at least I wanted to be a good sister to her even if we’re not blood related.” Taeyeon replied with a low voice.

“don’t you think you’re carrying that weight so long by yourself? We want to help you Tae-Tae… we all know how you cared for Jessi… at least let some of us care for her too” Tiffany answered back at Taeyeon with a gentle voice. Then all of a sudden, a warning made them go back to their hype.

“Warning! Warning! Detecting major amount of Zerg units heading this way. Qunatity…..unknown..” the computer from the command center warned them.

“Fany-ah.. don’t fly yet… Sunny, ready the Goliath, Soo, hold your position above us so Sunny can provide you an anti-air support.” Taeyeon turn to Yuri.

“Let me make this clear “Ghost”, don’t act as if you’re getting cozy with me for giving you orders. I still hate your kind but I order you to infiltrate the lab and get my sister. CLEAR?” Taeyeon scoffed at Yuri. Yuri sighed as she nods. Sooyoung and Sunny just shook their heads at Taeyeon’s stubbornness about accepting Yuri. Tiffany, on the other hand, is starting to get irritated at her attitude.

Yuri prepared inside the barracks as she gathered some ammunitions for her infiltration side mission. While she was preparing, Sooyoung stepped inside with her.

“are you sure you’re fine with this Yul? Going in there alone?” Sooyoung asked.

“don’t worry about me Soo.. I can handle myself.” Yuri replied as she slaps in a mag on her 25mm C-10 Canister Assault Rifle. “Yul…this is Suicide… even with your cloaking ability… what if you ran into an Overlord?” this time Sunny talked from Sooyoung’s behind.

“well… I can’t dodge that, I guess I have to stay alive till then I guess… besides, Tiffany is right, Taeyeon’s bulky suit is impossible to miss. She’ll be spotted immediately.” Yuri replied. “but thanks for the concern. I do need that… always.” She added as she puts on a sad expression face which Sooyoung and Sunny noticed. The three of them got out of the barracks as soon Yuri is finished preparing for her side mission.

“I’m gonna head out now…. So wait for us guys..” Yuri said a she puts on her visor and activated her cloaking device and instantly disappeared from their sight. “OK! Fany-ah, get ready inside the Medivac and warm-up its thrusters, Soo, be on high alert and you as well Sunny. SCV’s, in the Medivac now!” Taeyeon commanded them as they were all preparing for the worst because multiple Zerg units are coming at them.

Mengsk’s unit are guarding the signal jammer. “man…. This is a sh*tty job we got here…” the Marine said while brandishing his Gauss rifle.

“you could say that man… I mean, it’s boring here, guarding stuff ain’t my style.. I’d rather kill some Zerg.” The Firebat unit followed. “by the way dude… why are we guarding this device? I mean this planet is almost dead…. Who cares about the scientists?” the marine asked.

“man.. I wish I’m with the “retrieval” team hahahah” the Marauder laughed. But his laughter were suddenly came into a halt when he felt something hit him on the back. feeling that it’s still on his back, he reached for it and pull it out from his back and identified it.

“what the f*ck… it’s spine needle……….ZEEEEERG!!! UGH!” the Marauder instantly died as his face was riddled with multiple spine needles, the Marine and the Firebat saw it happened and managed to carry the signal jamming device and they both went inside the bunker. As they locked them elves inside, they immediately returned fire at the oncoming Zerglings and Hydralisks.

"Die! Die! Die!" the Marine roared as he fires at the Hydralisks. Several times the Hydralisks retaliated back and barely missing him. "You want a piece of me, boy?" he taunted the Hydralisk for barely missing him.

"Ashes to ashes." the Firebat cussed at the Zerglings and managed to kill most of them before they reach the bunker. Getting the piece of action they’ve been wanting a while ago made the Marine and the Firebat excited and used their Stim pack to give them temporary boost in their adrenaline. After a good 45 minutes of defending inside the bunker, they manage to wipe out the batch of Hydralisks and Zerglings.

"Ooh... scorched earth." The Firebat taunted then laughed a bit. "Excuse me, I gotta burp..." the Marine also did the same. As they were celebrating, they both suddenly felt a huge earthquake. “Man.. this is not good…” the Marine said. "Fueled up! and ready to fry." The Firebat added as they both prepare for something they’ve never expected. The shaking stopped and both of them peeked outside from the bunker’s firing hole and saw their next problem.

“Holy sh*t…. “ the Marine cussed at they both saw 3 oncoming Ultralisk heading their way. The Marine panicked. "Mother?" he said. The Firebat also said "My goose is gettin' cooked!" as he know what chance do they have against three Ultralisks with just the two of them.

Jessica and her two Marines managed to get in the main room where they were suppose to rescue Yoona. The three of them cautiously walked as Jessica warned them to move slowly as she was still reading some Zerg unit burrowed in the area.

“Man… this is f*cked up… Miss Jung… get in between us, I got this feeling we’re being watched here.” The Marine explained to Jessica. “Miss Jung… we got a live one here but…. I’m not medic but I think he will not make it” the other Marine notified Jessica. It was the scientist that helped the head scientist escaped earlier.

“hey… “ Jessica called the scientist who is merely hanging on his life.

“w-who are you?.... a-are you an angel?” the scientist talked with a los voice. “I wish I am but I’m not… what happened here?” Jessica asked as she holds the scientist’s hand.

“Me-Mengsk… wiped out our….whole… team…. Helped escaped the head scientist…. With the test…..subject with him…..” after that, the scientist took his last breath and died. Jessica stood up and the other Marine called her attention.

“Miss Jung, there’s a destroyed floor here… it looks like an underground tunnel. I’m gonna go check.” The marine said.

“WAIT! DON’T GO IN ALONE!!” Jessica shouted but it was too late as the Marine already dropped down on the underground tunnel. “Ma’am.. you reading this?...” the Marine who dropped on the underground tunnel asked as Jessica is monitoring his view through him. Jessica saw several scratches along the metal wall. Jessica knew the sight is not good. “Marine… get out of there now… NOW!! AND I MEAN NOW!!!” Jessica shouted but all of a sudden, Jessica and her remaining Marine heard the other Marine who is in the underground screamed as he shoots and Zerglings screaming noises. Jessica couldn’t heal the Marine on the underground as he wasn’t in Jessica’s range. Jessica stood frozen as she watches the life support monitor of the Marine slowly decreasing and eventually became flat-lined.

“Ma’am, we better get out of this hell hole… this place is f*cked up…” the Marine pulled Jessica right in time as the Hydralisk unburrowed itself because of the commotion and saw both of them. The Marine shoots and managed to kill the Hydralisk that’s behind them.

“thank you… let’s retreat now…” Jessica said as she came to her senses and the both ran out of the room just in time as several Zerglings, Hydralisks and Banelings emerged from the emergency escape hatch where the head scientist escaped earlier. The Marine shielded Jessica as he fires back at some Zerglings that is pursuing them but unfortunately, backed up by the Hydralisks, all of them simultaneously attacked them. The marine saw it coming and made a split decision, he Hugged Jessica and covered her on the oncoming spine needles and it pierced through his armored hitting several of his vital points. To her horror, Jessica saw it all happened. “Ma’am…it was nice serving you….” the Marine said while Jessica is trying to save his life by healing him. “Come on!! You’re tougher than this Marine!!” Jessica shouted in tears as she was desperately trying to save the Marine’s life and not caring on her oncoming danger. “Ma’am… I’m done for.. escape from here… I can’t have someone beautiful as you die in a horrible death besides…. You have someone waiting for you ain’t it?.....” the Marine added as he breathed his last breath. His last words strucked Jessica back into reality, she remembered Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and her new found friend Yuri. “I promise I’ll live for your sake…. Thank you” Jessica said as she bids farewell to the Marine who just saved her life. She grabbed the Marine’s 8mm C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle along with her own Rifle

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 3 Complete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 am

Episode 4

Jessica’s stationed unit along with Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany fights to defend the base. Luckily for Sooyoung, the Zerg didn’t have any aerial units like Overlords and Mutalisks.

"Apocalypse... now!" Sooyoung shouted as she was getting excited blasting some of the Zerg units while cloaked. “uh..oh someone’s getting excited” Sunny said as she chuckled at Sooyoung’s words. Tiffany who is already hovering high in order not to be seen by the Hydralisks also laughed. “Sunny.. you shouldn’t be carefree as you were still on the ground with the Goliath.” Tiffany warned Sunny.

"Affirmative." Sunny answered.

“Sgt. Lee! We could use some help here!” the Marine shouted as their bunker is somewhat being overrun by countless Zerglings.

"Locked on target." Sunny said as she fired at the Zerglings at the bunker and managed to reduce its numbers. Just like Sooyoung, Sunny got excited as she taunted the Zerglings "Warning, step away from the Goliath." She said.

Unknowing from her behind, another batch of Zerg units coming on to her. the first 3 Zerglings jumped to take Sunny off guard but Sooyoung’s reflex caught it on time as she blasted the three Zergling while still in the air, before it landed on Sunny.

“thanks Soo!” Sunny said as she finally noticed some of the Zerg units coming from behind. Tiffany who is watching the whole incident is starting to get nervous because of the situation. “Tae-Tae…I think we should picked them up…..Tae-Tae?.... TAE-TAE!!” Tiffany failed to notice that Taeyeon is not with her in the Medivac. “Sunny, Soo!! IS TAEYEON THERE IN THE GROUND??!?” Tiffany asked.

“Taeyeon? I thought she was with you?!” Sunny replied.

“Nope, negative on my radar Fany-ah..” Sooyoung also replied. “how about you boys? Is the Major there with you?” Sooyoung asked the Marines.

“negative here Sgt. Choi” the Marine from the left bunker replied.

“Same here Lt Col Hwang… Major’s not here” the Marine from the right bunker replied.

“What the hell is this Fany-ah??!! Where’s Taeyeon??” Sunny hissed as Tiffany.

“Calm down Sunny bunny… Fany-ah didn’t know… but where could she be?” Sooyoung calmed Sunny down.

“Guys… I’m assuming command in the mean time…. Blasted that Tae-Tae…. I thought she trusted Yuri on this one…” Tiffany said. “Soo… Cover Sunny and the Marines. I’ll land and pick them up. Can you do that?” Tiffany asked.

"Done and done!" Sooyoung replied.

“ok.. Marines… we’re going to do this fast… ETA, one minute.” Tiffany said. In just one minute, Tiffany successfully picked up Sunny and the rest of the Marines without casualty.

“Commander, we now have established a communication to the land team.” The Adjutant reminded Raynor. “Adjutant! Connect to Kwon Yuri I want to know what is happening down there.” Raynor requested. “establishing connection….complete. you may speak now commander” the Adjutant said.

“Kwon! We’ve managed to pinpoint the origin of the signal. It’s located n the other side of the lab.” Raynor said.

“C-Commander? You came through the jamming signal?” Yuri asked.

“yeah… somehow the jamming disappeared. What’s your situation?” Raynor asked.

“uhh.. I’ve handed the authority to Cpt. Kim Taeyeon sir… if it’s alright with you…” Yuri replied with a worried voice as she expects Raynor will reprimand her. “it’s fine with me Kwon.. I just can’t force you the responsibility… I know you ghosts units were always used to be working alone.” Raynor replied as he chuckled a little bit.

“Warning. Massive Zerg units are heading towards the small base of Field Medic Jung. Assistance required.” The Adjutant warned them again. “Great… well Kwon… I think you’ve kust made a right choice handing over the authority to Taeyeon. That is her field I’d say.” Raynor added.

“Thank you Commander… I thought you’re going to reprimand me for making that decision. I’ll be heading to the secret lab now.” Yuri uttered as she’s running towards the lab.

“hold up Kwon…. It seems the reason we can’t pinpoint the location of the distress signal something is jamming it right? With me contacting you know means it’s gone. I’ll give you now the exact coordinates of the distress signal and also the blue print map facility of the lab. Adjutant, patch her through.” Raynor asked the Adjutant.

“transmitting coordinates…… complete.” The Adjutant said as it gives Yuri the coordinate.

“Commander, it’s located on the secret passageway of the lab.” Yuri explained.

“well…get to it Kwon… we don’t have much time. Mengsk’s unit might be still nearby” Raynor replied. “thread lightly..” he added.

As Yuri followed Raynor’s order, something is telling her to go forward to the entrance. With her communication from the Hyperion is turned off, she decided to stick to her gut feeling and still went ahead to the lab entrance.

Still not trusting Yuri to do save Jessica, Taeyeon secretly leaves Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny and the rest of the defending team in a tight situation.

“I’m sorry guys…. I’m still not used entrusting my sister to anybody…” Taeyeon said in her mind. She already feels guilty for leaving the team. “I hope you guys will understand….” She muttered.

As she was threading in a fast phase, unexpected happened, 3 Hydralisks unburrowed themselves, surprising Taeyeon on her path. Taeyeon was taken aback as she falls down on her back. as she falls down, her Gauss rifle accidentally hits a rock, pushing some option on her rifle, activating the effects of the chip Hyoyeon gave her.

As she aimed her Gauss rifle on the 3 Hydalisks, her gauss Rifle released an explosive round bullets at the 3 Hydralisks body parts exploding everytime she hits them. At First, Taeyeon was shocked at her Rifle and soon she realized, the status on her Gauss rifle displayed on her helmet screen and the option for her ammunition is set to “explosive rounds 72 left”. Then a smile formed from her lips.

“Hyo…you’re such a freakin’ genius!!! I might kiss you for this!!” Taeyeon said to herself as she grins. As she was also getting close to the secret lab’s area, she also detected the exact location of the distress signal. Thinking it was Jessica, she went on to the location.

Along the way, she encountered another batch of Zerg units but this time it was a combination of Banelings and Zerglings. She checked again the option of her ammunition. Still set on explosive type. She grins sheepishly.
"This is my C-14 Impaler gauss rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine!" she taunted and fired only on the Banelings. As she fired at the Banelings, it made her way easier as Banelings exploded, the acidic fluid they’re carrying inside their bodies splashed on some of the Zerglinz that’s near them, melting most of them. As if the other Zerglings understand the situation, some of them stopped coming at her. "Who wants some?" Taeyeon hissed at the Zerglings. As soon Taeyeon said it, the remaining Zerglings retreated leaving Taeyeon alone.

Happy about the situation and her customized Gauss Rifle, she smile and said "How's that for a whoop ass?" and continued to her destination.

Several minutes of running, she arrived at the location where the distress signal originated. And saw a couple of people somewhat hiding in a small nearby cave. As she approached the cave slowly, and carefully, she noticed a male and a female and the male is hugging the female tightly as if he was protecting her. With no sign of movement from both figure, She assumed that they were already dead.

“aaah Sh*t! it’s not Jessica… but it’s somewhat sad to see them like this… if only I have arrived sooner.” She said. As she turned around a couple of shots missed her by an inch and went directly into hidng on one of the rocks nearby.

“WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF!!” she asked as she shouts.

Another no sign of movement from the cave, she slowly approached it, but this time, she went to the side just to make sure she’s not in sight of the cave’s view range. She successfully reached the mouth of the cave. Just to make sure, she picked up a small rock and throws it inside. After the rock finished its role and there’s no movement again, she turned on the UV lights from her suit and went inside the cave.

She walked slowly on the couple she saw and noticed that the male are far beyond recovery as most of his flesh and bones are totally severed by an acid, while she inspect its arms, one wrapped on the females lab coat-covered body while his other arm are completely melted to the bone.

As Taeyeon were going to check for vitals. The man spoke.“W-who are……you…..” Taeyeon jumped back and aimed her rifle to the man. “I’m Captain Kim Taeyeon, Raynor’s Raider unit….. what happened?” Taeyeon replied as she returns a question.

“R-Ray…nor’s unit…. Cap…tain Kim… I’m not…..going to last…..long… please….. save this girl….. don’t let her……… f-fall into Mengsk’s hand….. I’d rather….hand her over….to Raynor…than to…..Mengsk…” the man said as he was sure of Yoona’s safety and finally breathed his last breath. Taeyeon never felt proud for the first time as her gut tells her that this man manage to keep alive protecting Yoona until she was in safe hands.

“rest assured my good man… I’ll keep her safe” Taeyeon said as she bids farewell on the man’s dead body. She then turned her eyes on unconscious Yoona. “….crap…Fany not like this…. But it’s the only way…” Taeyeon muttered as she decided to open her comm-link to Tiffany.

“KIM TAEYEON!!! WHERETHEHELLAREYOULEAVINGUSBEHINDWITHOUTTELLINGANYTHING!!!!!” Tiffany shouted at her without pause as soon her comm-link connected. “ sorry Fany-ah… I just want to save my sister…” Taeyeon replied.

“BABO!!!” this time, Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany hissed at Taeyeon simultaneously through the comm.-link. “ouch! You three don’t have to shout!” Taeyeon replied.

“then what did you order Yuri to get her for? Doing stuff like that…. you just made her look like a fool if you showed up!” Sunny said.

“yeah.. not to mention YOU LEFT US PINNED DOWN HERE! You know we’re supposed to be taking order from you since Yuri decided to hand over the authority to you!” Sooyoung added.

“relax… this time I found someone else….. I found Jessica’s package she with me but unconscious… exhaustion I guess….” Taeyeon explained.

“relax?! RELAX?!!?!? you know CAPTAIN KIM TAEYEON! You’re lucky you found that girl because if you didn’t I wouldn’t bother to pick you up! you stubborn midget!” Tiffany hissed. Hearing Tiffany’s words Taeyeon know Tiffany is pissed at her. “oh boy… she’s pissed… I’m going to regret it later.” She said in her mind.

Jessica is still running while firing back at the Zerglings and Hydralisks that is pursuing her and in the process, she tripped herself. “AAH!” she yelled. One Zergling saw it as a chance and charge at her. but Jessica saw it coming, still on the floor, Jessica aimed both of the Gauss Rifle on the incoming Zergling and shoots it. After she shot the Zergling, Jessica quickly got up and started to run again to the entrance to get out. As she was running, several Hydralisks attacked her. several spine needles grazed her suit and unfortunately one spine needle managed to hit her console, located on her right arm.

“oh my god……” Jessica uttered as her sensory, status, medical system, radar, analyzer, life support system and communications are totally blank on her helmet screen. But instead of worrying for her console, she chose to ignore it and continues to dash towards the entrance. As she was closing in on the entrance, another Zerg units emerged from the ground, cornering her on both sides.

“T-Taeyeon…. Yuri…… Fany-ah…. Anyone…….. help me please……” Jessica now cower in fear because of her extremely dangerous tight spot situation. Just then, she heard someone shouted.

“SICA!! GET GOWN!!!” as she ducked down on the ground, several shots can be heard, eliminating some of the Hydralisks and Zerglings from her front. “RUN!” the voice shouted. As Jessica ran, her instinct tells her to run towards the voice near the entrance.

As she got right outside the entrance, Yuri disable her cloaking system and as soon Jessica knew who it was, she hugged Yuri tightly while crying.

“Sica! Are you alright? I’ve been trying to contact you but you’re cut-off.” Yuri told Jessica.

“my console’s busted Yuri.. sorry… it got damage a while ago… I’m totally blacked out here..” Jessica answered. Hearing Jessica’s explanation, Yuri didn’t hesitate on her decision which surprises Jessica.

“You have the visor I gave to you?” Yuri asked while holding the line from the entrance and still shooting some Zerg that is trying to come at them.

“yeah…” Jessica answered. To Jessica’s surprise, Yuri took off her visor and gave it to Jessica.

“Yuri? Why’d you….” before Jessica could finish her sentence, Yuri cuts her off. “use mine…. my priority is your retrieval. As much as possible I want to prove my existence to your sister. I want you to return to her unharmed” Yuri answered as she puts on her own visor to Jessica and activated the cloaking system.

“But what about you? Yuri? I remember the one you gave to me doesn’t have cloaking ability like yours!” Jessica argued.

“Sica, this is not the time!! Come on! If I have communication, I’ll be fine all I need is the targeting system and communication. Please Sica!” Yuri answered as she grabbed Jessica’s hand and both of them ran away as far as they could.

As Yuri puts on the visor she lent to Jessica, Yuri immediately contacted Tiffany. “FANY-AH!! I’VE GOT SICA!! WE NEED EVAC NOW!! MASSIVE ZERG UNITS ARE ON OUR A**ES!!” Yuri shouted while running and shooting back. With Zerglings on their back, still tries to shoot back if any Zerg are coming close to them. “Roger that yuri-ah….we’ll pick you up ASAP! We’ll pick Tae-Tae first” Tiffany answered. “what do you mean pick her up?” Yuri asked while still running. “She left us here blindly Yul… Tiffany’s the one giving the orders… for now…” Sunny answered. “Aish….. she still can’t trust me saving Sica….” Yuri muttered as she sighing.

As they were running Jessica spotted a nuke dispenser. “Yuri-ah…. Are you authorized to use Nuke?” Jessica asked while they were still running. “why’d you asked?” Yuri wondered.

“look over there Yuri…. There’s a nuke dispenser!” Jessica told Yuri and Yuri instantly saw it. “Sica…you’re an angel from Hyperion. I can use that” Yuri smiled back at the Cloaked Jessica which made Jessica blushed. Good thing, Jessica is cloaked because she’s blushing madly at Yuri’s concern and smile the moment Yuri gave her own visor.

The moment they got into the nuke dispenser, Yuri quickly gained access on it. As she’s trying to access the dispenser, “Sica….you still have some ammo in your rifle?” Yuri asked.

“I still have some left… why?” Jessica asked. “Calling a nuke will take time… and once I call the strike .. I will be totally open for any attacks… can I ask you to cover me while I call the strike?” Yuri asked Jessica with a serious face. As Jessica saw Yuri’s seriousness, she couldn’t help but feel something is not right.
“Don’t worry Yuri… I will.” Jessica answered as she gave assurance to Yuri.

“Fany-ah…. Who should we pick up first?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany who is still having a hard time choosing who to pick up first.

“aigoo…. This is why I don’t want to be the team leader” Tiffany hissed at the comm-link.

“Fany-ah…. I know this sounds crazy but…. I’ll permission to drop me off midway. You go get Taengoo, I’ll go to Yuri…”Sunny suggested

“but what about supporting Sooyoung? Sunny-ah? You know she doesn’t have anti-air capability!” Tiffany answered as pressure of making decision are kicking in her head. Sooyoung and Sunny knows how pressured Tiffany is.

“Fany-ah… don’t mind me… right now, Yuri and Jessica needs all the help they can get! We all heard how tight their situation is…right? While Taeyeon only have few Zerg units on her a$$. Compare that to Yuri and Jessica’s status.” Sooyoung backed up Sunny’s suggestion.

“I don’t know Sunny… Youngie… you both know as a Medical unit, I can’t sacrifice a life!” Tiffany answered.

“YAH! Who said about sacrificing?” Sunny shouted through her comm-link. “…..i don’t like your suggestion but…. I guess I have no choice…. If the Commander discovered how disarrayed our position… he’ll have our heads on the platter…” Tiffany sighed. “ok fine Sunny… you take care out there… if you manage to reach them contact us ASAP!” Tiffany added.

Medivac Cargo hold. As Sunny is preparing her Goliath one SCV and Marine volunteered. “Sgt. Lee…. We request permission to come along.. you might need assistance down there.” The Marine said.

“I’d love to but… you guys remain here.. but your Lt.Col needs you here as much as I do.. you both know Medivac don’t have weapons. You can act as a strike team if some Zerg decided to attack, and SCV units should also remain here… if the Medivac were damaged, at least you can help with the repairs.” Sunny explained and the Marine and SCV saluted back at Sunny.

Sunny now rides inside the Goliath, "Goliath online." Sunny said as she activates the Goliath. "Comm-link online." She added. Before she give as another check on the systems. She asked Sooyoung with concern.

“Youngie… I’m having second thought about leaving you with Tiffany… I’m gone, you don’t have any anti air support…” Sunny said to Sooyoung .

“yah! Don’t sweat it Sunny Bunny. But I know.. this could get messy… if anything happens.. just give me a holler. I’ll come right away.. ” Sooyoung replied.

“but you’ll be open for Hydralisks attacks!” Sunny said while worrying for Sooyoung. “don’t worry about me Sunny, I’ll just cloak myself as long as I can until you get to them. We’ll be fine trust me.” Sooyoung assured Sunny.

“ok… I’ll hold your word on that… ‘till then… don’t you dare go away from me..” Sunny reminded Sooyoung which made Sooyoung smile inside the her Banshee and Sunny continues to give the Goliath a systems check.

"Channel open."
"Systems functional."
"MilSpec ED-209 online."
"Checklist protocol initiated."
"Level one diagnostic."
"USDA selected."
"FDIC approved."
"Checklist completed…. Fany-ah! I’m ready to go…. " Sunny said as soon she’ finished checking the Goliath’s system.

"Understood." Tiffany replied as she moves to the Location where Sunny pointed her where to drop her off. As Sunny walked out. Sooyoung called her attention “Sunny… be careful out there you’ll be open from any direction…”

“let’s pray that won’t happen. Fany-ah, Youngie, Guys, wish me luck.” Sunny said as she told Tiffany Sooyoung and Marines and SCV who is with the two girls who have taken off. As they take off, Sooyoung did not disconnect her comm.-link to Sunny and made a funny comment to make Sunny less tensioned. "Please turn off all cell phones, gauss rifles, EMPs, psionic waveform emitters, and plasma-based perdition flamethrowers. Thanks, and have a great trip!" Sooyoung said and she can hear Sunny laughing at her remark as she threads the way towards Yuri and Jessica’s direction.

“Commander, Incoming Transmission from first Officer, Matthew Horner.” The Adjutant called the attention of Commander Raynor. “patch him through” Raynor said.

“hey Matt, how’s the new recruit you’ve scouted?” Raynor asked. “what can I say Commander… you’ll know when her.. and you’ll be surprised about her.” Matt said as he laughed.

“you know Matt, that laugh of yours is full of surprises. Any info about her that you can give to me?” Raynor asked.

“well… let’s just say.. she’s like your ace pilot Sooyoung but… to make things short… let’s just say she’s like Sgt. Choi with the combination of Lt.Col Lee… the difference is..she’s in the air. And she’s the youngest.” Matt explained which made Raynor smiled in satisfaction. “Matt… you never fail to impress me with your recommendation. So when she’ll be coming aboard?” Raynor asked.

“well… I was…….. I mean we were listening a while ago through the comm-link about what’s happening in there and when she heard about the distress signal, she already requested to go as a back-up for the rescue team.”Matt said to Raynor. “man.. what a straightforward attitude… anyway.. those girls need all the help they can get.” Raynor added.

While waiting for Tiffany’s Medivac, Taeyeon sets up a perimeter outside the cave. Still without a sign of hostility from any Zerg creatures, Taeyeon managed to find some rocks to give the Head scientist at proper burial by piling up a stone on his body then she turned her attention to a still unconscious Yoona.

“my god… what have they done to her… these needle marks..” Taeyeon speaks her mind out. With nothing to do, Taeyeon inspects her Gauss Rifle’s additional function. “let’s see now… first…. The explosive option.. I know what it does though but it’s still limited…next is… hmm piercing option? Hm maybe I’ll try that one later if something shows up.. next is… oh hell yeah! Rail gun mode Hyo.. I could kiss you for this chip you invented!!” Taeyeon grins sheepishly. She pushed another option which another addition effect shows up on the monitor in the helmet. “oh cool.. a radar…. Wait… crap… hostile Zerg…” Taeyeon instantly stood up and prepares for defending the cave as her radar picked up multiple signal of Zerg creatures coming to her location.

“Taengoo to Evac… how long?” Taeyeon contacted Tiffany who s on the way. “Taeyeon…. ETA in 15 minutes.. Youngie and me took a detour… we had to leave Sunny behind…” Tiffany answered.

“Wha..? Why’d you do that for!! I HAVE THE PACKAGE HERE!!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“YAH! WHO’S MORE IMPORTANT? CAN’T YOU TELL IT’S HARD FOR ME TO MAKE THE DECISION AFTER YOU LEFT US WITHOUT NOTICE!! OH BY THE WAY CAPTAIN KIM TAEYEON…. WE LEFT SUNNY ALL ALONE TO HELP YURI AND YOUR SISTER BECAUSE THEY’RE GETTING PINNED DOWN WHILE YOU WERE MISSING IN ACTION A WHILE AGO!” Taeyeon fall back silently and can’t argue back to Tiffany as she heard Tiffany snapped for the first time. “ SINCE I’M ALSO WORRIED ABOUT YOONA. SUNNY MADE A DANGEROUS AND CRITICAL DECISION TO SAVE HER AND JESSICA AT THE SAME TIME!!!” Tiffany added.

“Taengoo…. Tiffany is right… we were almost over run back at the base…” Sooyoung talked calmly to Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon!.. if something happened to Yuri, Jessica and Sunny…” Tiffany couldn’t finish her words as she’s choking on her voice while holding her tears back.

“…now you both taking Yuri’s side?” Taeyeon let’s her ego out.

“My freaking peanut butter and Jelly sandwich Taengoo! Do you hate Yuri that much?” Sooyoung is now getting annoyed at Taeyeon’s words. “you hate her just because she’s a ghost unit? Get real Taengoo! I don’t know what happened between you and some random Ghost unit whom you said that almost killed you but please, SHE’S NOT A PART OF IT!” Sooyoung added. Taeyeon couldn’t argue back because Tiffany and Sooyoung were right. What bothers her the most is about the way Tiffany called her earlier. “Captain Kim Taeyeon?.... she’s seriously pissed at me… aish me and my ego…” she thought while waiting for them to arrive.

“Just in case you didn’t know Taeyeon….. Yuri and your sister….. they’re being chased by a massive ground creatures while they were running from the lab. We can’t contact Jessica because Yuri explained that Jessica’s console got busted while fleeing from the Zerg.” Tiffany said with a worried voice.

Yuri finished connecting her code to activate the nuke for the call.

“there. I’ve finished connecting my codes. We can only use this one time Sica…. Be sure to get ready…” Yuri instructed Jessica. “Sica.. no matter what happens… don’t deactivate the cloaking system. Just keep defending my position. but first we have to move out of the blast radius range.” Yuri added.

As Yuri and Jessica left the Nuke dispenser, they move went to a higher ground to get a good look on where Yuri will drop the Nuke. Yuri took a deep breath and positioned herself on the higher ground. Jessica stayed beside her as she scans the area from Yuri’s visor.

“Yuri-ah.. don’t you think you have to use this more than I do? That way, it will make your strike more efficiently… you can stay hidden while I go into hiding” Jessica said to Yuri.

“tell me Sica… we’re on a top of the highest ground… where will you hide?” Yuri asked. “besides you’re still my priority. Since your sister order me to rescue you.” Yuri added. Yuri decided not to tell that Taeyeon left her post and went coming after them but Yuri didn’t know, Taeyeon made an unexpected detour and found Yoona instead.

“Yuri… why are you doing all of this to me? you’re willing to do that for me? I’m just a field Medic!!” Jessica scoffed but Yuri just smiled back. “why?... because you’re the first person I’ve met eversince I’ve been transferred to the hyperion…. And I also like you Sica.” Yuri replied with a smile which made Jessica blushing madly at Yuri’s confession.

“Sica…get ready… I’m going to call the strike now….be prepared..” Yuri warned Jessica as she pressed her laser sight and aimed it a Colony of Zerg producing massive Zerg units. After she pointed the laser, she activated the laser guided option. “here we go…. Painting the Target…” Yuri said as she calls for the strike.

“Warning…..Nuclear Missile Launched…”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 4 Complete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KimTaeyeon Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 am

Good Job Paul
KimTaeyeon
KimTaeyeon
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 am

Episode 5

While waiting for Tiffany and Sooyoung to arrive, Taeyeon prepares for the defense. She already put her Gauss rifle in the explosive type, while maintaining check on her radar. While her attention is focused on her radar, Someone calls for from behind.

“U-unnie…. Who are you?...” Yoona, now conscious but at some point still weak. Taeyeon turned around and saw Yoona is now awake but somewhat weak. “oh! I’m glad you’re awake.. I’m Taeyeon. Major Kim Taeyeon. And I’ve come to take you away from this planet.” Taeyeon answered as she gave Yoona a dorky smile and a thumbs up.

“a-are you… are you Mengsk’s men?” Yoona asked.

“Mengsk? That retard? Not a chance! Never in a million and never will be!” Taeyeon replied while she smiled back at Yoona. Yoona did the same at Taeyeon’s reply.

“so how are you feeling?” Taeyeon asked Yoona. “I feel weak unnie…. And…. A little hungry too..” Yoona answered weakly. “Unnie… I’m sorry for getting you in trouble…” Yoona said to Taeyeon.

“Trouble? No in fact it was my own decision to come here since I got the distress signal before Mengsk’s men do” Taeyeon replied. “it’s not that unnie.. I’m talking about the fight you had earlier with another unnie…” Yoona replied.

“Oh that? you heard huh?... well.. just don’t mind it.. I’ll make up for them. Your name is Yoona right?” Taeyeon asked. “Yeah…how’d you know?” Yoona asked with a confused look on her face.

“well… you’re the main reason why we’re here. Me and my team… actually my sister to be exact.” Taeyeon replied.

As Yoona tried to talk , she suddenly felt a sharp pain on her head which made Taeyeon worried. “aaahh… owww..” Yoona groaned in pain. “hey! What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked. “Taeyeon unnie… they’re coming…. Lots of them…” Yoona replied as she’s still in pain and holding her temples. “Who? Who’s coming?” Taeyeon asked. Yoona didn’t answer back as she screamed in pain and eventually passed out again. Yoona’s scream alerted some Zerg in the area. As Taeyeon still checks on Yoona, she suddenly heard some Zerg’s footsteps running on their direction. Taeyeon decided to protect Yoona as she set her Gauss rifle’s option on a “piercing” type. She positioned herself on the mouth of the cave and saw a fairly amount of Zerglings along with some Hydralisks, Drones and Banelings. Taeyeon sighed and said "Whatever I do, they keep bringin' me back in!" as she aimed first at the Banelings. She fired one bullet and the effect of the piercing option made her smile evilly as the shot went through 6 Banelings, splashing on some Zerglings and Hydralisks that’s near them.

"Booyah!" Taeyeon shouted as she pumped her fist in the air and continued to fired another rounds immediately thinning out the Zerg’s unit and at the same time, Taeyeon’s piercing option reached its counter to Zero. “well… at least it did save our lives so I guess it’s ok… I’ll miss you Mr. piercing ammo.” Taeyeon acted like a child as she hugged her Gauss rifle.

“hehehe… you’re one funny unnie…Taeyeon Unnie.” Yoona is now conscious again and smiling at Taeyeon. “Y-Yoona? H-how long you’ve been awake? I was worried you suddenly collapsed.” Taeyeon said as her face is flustered at embarrassment. “Not long ago Unnie.. can we go now unnie? It seems safe to go out..” Yoona suggested as she’s sure of the surroundings. “I suggest that we wait here… there might be some Zerg still lurking around.

“I can feel the area is clear Taeyeon unnie…. It’s safe… trust me on this one unnie…” Yoona said to Taeyeon with a serious face. But Taeyeon still insisted otherwise. “no we can’t even if it is clear…. Never assume that everything is fine. Because once you do, that is when danger will strike when you least expected.” Taeyeon said to Yoona which made Yoona go with Taeyeon’s suggestion.

“Fany-ah…. LZ is clear… the VIP is now conscious…. what’s your ETA?” Taeyeon contacted Tiffany. hearing Yoona’s condition, Tiffany sighed in relief. “Major… ETA in 3 minutes” she replied. “aish… she’s still mad at me for calling me Major …” Taeyeon sighed which Yoona noticed.

“unnie… why is she mad at you?” Yoona asked innocently.

“well…. First.. I’m stubborn, second.. I’m always blaming someone, third, I don’t trust someone which they just befriended a while ago, fourth………” Taeyeon stopped midway. “…unnie? Why’d you stop?” Yoona asked as she’s curious Taeyeon’s last reason.

“well… the fourth one is… somewhat mission related.. I did something that I shouldn’t have…..” Taeyeon said. “the fourth reason is… I left them because I’m concerned about my sister…. Well… not really my sister but step sister… but we both treat each other like a real sister.” Taeyeon explained.

“so? What’s wrong about it? There’s nothing wrong helping your sister right?” Yoona replied. “well… the thing is reason number 1, 2, and 3 is connected to my fourth reason….. you see there is someone who just got transferred on our team and she befriended my sister and eventually everyone else… but I have a bad history with the Ghost since a while back ago before I enlisted into the infantry unit, one Ghost unit almost killed me… since then I have so much hatred on every ghost unit I see.” Taeyeon explained to Yoona.

“so let me get this straight unnie… the one get transferred is a ghost unit? That’s where your second reason comes in because you blame her at something.. or rather.. you get annoyed or mad at that person easily just seeing him or her as a ghost unit?” Yoona explained her speculation which surprised Taeyeon because Yoona somewhat accurately hits the target at one speculation.

“Yoona.. you’re scary… you know that? you just hit the main reason.” Taeyeon said as she chuckled as Yona did too. Taeyeon continued “well to continue my reason… just as you said, I’m always mad at her…” but suddenly she gets cut off by Yoona. “HER?!!!!!!you mean she’s a girl?”

“uuuh yeah… why?” Taeeon wondered as she asked Yoona. “Nothing in particular… I’m just surprised that’s all…” Yoona replied. “ok… well as I was saying… I’m always mad at her.. then my anger escalated when I found out that she’s getting close to my sister…” Taeyeon ended.

“uuuhh.. what did exactly did she do Taeyeon unnie?” Yoona asked.

“nothing… she absolutely did nothing in fact my sister were all smiles when both of them are talking.” Taeyeon said. “could it be… a simple reason is related on your trauma? Just because she’s a ghost unit?” Yoona asked. “yeah…I guess…”Taeyeon replied. “seriously Taeyeon unnie…” Yoona said as she shook her head.

“Anyway I’ll continue… as you said, I have trauma and because she’s a ghost unit, I always look at them all the same..and then this mission came. As we received the distress signal and couldn’t pinpoint its origin, we all assumed that it’s my sister calling for help but it turns out your previous protector is the one who activated the distress call…” Taeyeon pointed at the pile of rocks where she gave the head scientist a proper burial, located at the end of the cave.

“well back to the part that we all assume it was my sister, I rushed off before thinking and because of that, my commander told me that he appointed her as my squad leader. I was so pissed at the moment but.. I also want to save my sister so I agreed to my commander. But I never expected by the time we landed here in Mar Sara. She gave me full authority all over the squad even if she knows that there’s a chance I would ditch her and take someone else with me to save my sister.” Taeyeon explained as she sighed.

“but you didn’t ditch her right?” Yoona asked while smiling at Taeyeon. “yeah.. for some reason…. And I even gave her the order to rescue my sister” Taeyeon answered. “but then again when I started to think she’s a ghost unit… for some reason, my doubts kicked back in and …..” Taeyeon paused for a moment and Yoona completed her explanation. “you left the team on your own accord and decided to rescue your sister by yourself….” Yoona sighed as she shook her head sideways.

“Taeyeon unnie, I know I shouldn’t be saying this but….. maybe you should give her a chance.. get to know her better… maybe you’ll become the best buddies in the battle field if you happen to know what her true nature is, right? I’m pretty sure she wants to do the same to you.” Yoona replied as she smiled widely which made Taeyeon smirk. “What?” Yoona asked Taeyeon as she noticed her smirk. “nothing… seeing you smiling widely like that.. you look like an alligator with an eyes of a deer…hahahaha!” Yoona chuckled Taeyeon’s laugh. “well Taeyeon unnie… you laugh like an ajhumma!” Yoona retorted back which made them laugh at each other while waiting for Tiffany and Sooyoung.

The new recruit is now tracking Taeyeon’s rescue team as she’s using the Viking Unit. “rescue team.. come in rescue team… this is your back-up entering Mar Sara atmosphere.. tell me your coordinates and status..over!” she contacted Taeyeon.

“uhhh….uhhh hi Ms back up… you see… uuhh…. Major head ache here… I mean Major Kim Taeyeon here.. glad to have your presence here.” Taeyeon couldn’t answer correctly right away because she know she’ll be on deep trouble if someone find out that they’re disorganized.

“This is 1st Lt. Seo Joohyun…… Major head-ache-i-mean-Major-Kim-Taeyeon. What’s your Location?” Seohyun asked. “well.. uhhh you see…. I’ll contact you back I’ve got to finish something first…ok?” and Taeyeon disconnected her comm.-link to Seohyun. “what the.. it’s like she said what she is… Major head-ache….” And decided to contact her senior Matt Horner.

“What can I do for you 1st Lt. Seo?” Matt asked through her comm.-link.

“Sir… I need someone from the team that’s stationed to do the rescue operation on Mar Sara. I seem to be having difficulty contacting them Sir.” Seohyun explained.

“Why don’t you try Major Kim Taeyeon?” Matt suggested. “I did Sir.. I even managed to talk to her but she seems having some difficulties.” Seohyun answered. “why don’t you try Kwon Yuri?” Matt added. “I’ll try sir but… it seems she’s new to the unit so it’s impossible for me to contact her.” Seohyun answered. “ok… last straw. Try Lt.Col Hwang.. she’ll answer for sure.” Matt ended as he disconnected.

“Lt.Col Hwang, this 1st Lt Seo Joohyun. Your back up for the mission.” Seohyun contacted Tiffany. “oh Hi 1st Lt Seo.. we’re a little busy at the moment…. Could you please go to this location? I’m sorry it’s too sudden but this one needs all the help they can get.” Tiffany answered back to Seohyun. "Certainly." She answered and as soon Seohyun received the coordinates, she instantly went to Yuri and Jessica’s location.

As the Nuclear strike was called, some of the Zerg units from below spotted Yuri. By their instinct, some of them already rushed towards Yuri.

“Sica… here they come. Get ready…” Yuri warned Jessica and readies her Gauss Rifle. “In front! They’re coming in hot from the front” Yuri warned Jessica.

Jessica takes a peek at the cliff and saw Zerglings climbing at a rapid phase. Seeing how many of the Zerglings climbing, Jessica fired but she never hits any of them. “dammit…”she cussed. “Sica.. just relax.. don’t panic and take your time.” Yuri said as she noticed Jessica is on the verge of panic.

“YAH! Don’t tell me to relax, I’m the one who’s covering for you!!” Jessica answered. “Sica… don’t mind me… just take out as many as you can. Conserve your ammo. Tiffany and the rest will come soon.” Yuri replied back. “you don’t know how worried I am!! yeah I might get by because I’m cloaked and all.. but what about you? like you’ve said, you’re totally open!!” Jessica retorted back.

“SICA! 5 Zerglings! 3 o’clock!” Yuri shouted and Jessica shoots the 5 Zerglings and successfully hits them. “see? Be on alert Sica, by the time I see the Nuke dropping down, just brace for impact. In the meantime, just concentrate on backing me up.” Yuri said in a calmly tone.

Yuri stayed still waiting for the nuke to drop while Jessica is now composed defending Yuri during the nuke strike and managed to take down an amount of Zerglings and Hydralisks. “Sica… get down!” Yuri warned Jessica and they both crouched down as they heard the nuke dropping from the sky and followed by a thundering sound of explosion.

“that…that was AWESOME YURI!!” Jessica rejoiced as she scanned the area and saw the small colony of Zerg area completely obliterated. “don’t start celebrating yet Sica…. That still doesn’t solve our problem.” Yuri said as she pointed on some areas of the cliff their onto and Jessica saw massive Zerg creatures mainly Hydralisks, Zerglings and Roaches along with some Banelings. To make the situation more worst, the energy from Yuri’s visor are totally depleted and uncloaking Jessica in the process. Yuri grabbed Jessica’s wrist and they both ran as they fired back on some Zerg unit emerging from the cliff and eventually they were driven back into a corner.

“Yuri…. What now?!” Jessica asked as she fired on some Zerglings. “we’re driven back into a corner” she added.” To Jessica’s surprise, Yuri stepped in front of her. “Yuri? What are you doing?” she asked.

“What does it look like Sica? I’m trying to protect you!” Yuri said as she starts shooting in a quick phase. To Jessica, every shot Yuri made sounded like their life is slipping out every bullet Yuri releases, until they both heard a clicking sound on Yuri’s C-10 Canister Rifle. Just like the Zergs know that they’re a advantage upon hearing Yuri’s rifle made a clicking sound, they started to surround Yuri and Jessica. “Yuri….” Jessica called Yuri in tears. Fearing for the worst, Yuri chose to protect Jessica by hugging her tightly as the Zerglings and Hydralisks attacked

As the Zerg are coming in close to them, Yuri and Jessica both heard a familiar gunshot. And they looked up and saw a Goliath.

“Engaging!” Sunny shouted as she blasted away some Zerg that is coming close to Yuri and Jessica. “Bunny-Wabbit to Munch-master and Wink-master, I’ve reached the Pearl and the Peincess, over” Sunny said as she contacted Sooyoung and Tiffany.

“Munch-master?” Sooyoung said, “Wink-master?” Tiffany also said.

“YAH!” and both of them hissed back at Sunny which made Sunny chuckle a bit and Sooyoung and Tiffany eventually laughed too. “Sunny… don’t give us weird names anymore alright?” Tiffany said as she chuckled. She sounded happy because Sunny manage to find the two girls.

“Hello girls? Did someone ordered a grinded Zerglings?” Sunny said to Yuri and Jessica. “SUNNY!” Jessica shouted for joy. “hey! Yuri? Sica? Did you wait long?” Sunny said.

“Sunny! Don’t just stand there and do something! We’re out of ammunition here!” Jessica shouted at Sunny.”

“Alright alright… just sit back and enjoy the show.” Sunny said as she turned her attention on the Zerg units that stopped after the attack. “Weapons Hot!” Sunny shouted as she continues to fire at the Zergs.

“Sunny… I hope you have enough ammo in your Goliath… there are still a bunch from below.” Yuri said and while attacking, Sunny activated her Radar screen and detected massive Zerg ground units climbing up on the cliff. “holy creeps…” Sunny cussed at the scene as she saw a countless amount of Zerglings, Banelings, Roaches at Hydralisks climbing up on their Location.

“uuuhhh…. Fany-ah… we need EVAC now ASAP!!” Sunny is now worried at the tight situation. “I don’t know if my ammunition hold much longer. it’s a miracle I’ve manage to reach Yuri and Jessica still alive here. We have an infestation here.” She added. “just a little bit more Sunny.. we’re almost at Taeyeon’s location then we’ll fly straight to you ASAP. But in the mean time a back will come. She’s 1st Lt. Seo Joohyun.” Tiffany replied.

“Fany-ah… I hope she gets here very soon…” Sunny replied back. making her last stand, Sunny made the Goliath go down and stood her ground in front of Yuri and Jessica. “Guys… we’ll just have to wait a bit… our back up is heading this way. Sunny reminded Yuri and Jessica.

“Sunny… can you make room inside your cockpit?” Yuri asked. “I can make one…why?” Sunny replied. “please take Jessica inside and toss me any gun or emergency gun you have in there. I want you to meet up with either the back-up or Tiffany.” Yuri suggested.

“Yuri? What are you saying?” Jessica asked with a confused look.

“I’m saying I’m trying to get you to safety while I hold them off here. And you’re going to be much safer with Sunny than with me.” Yuri replied. “NO! I don’t want to leave you!! you’ve done so much for me… for US! You’ve even keep your cool eventhough my sister hated you.” Jessica said as she starts to form some tears on her eyes. “Sica…. There’s a strong reason I why wanted to do so much for you… and besides… it’s not that I like you… this has something to do with your sister also….” Yuri smiled gently back at Jessica who is now crying.

The cockpit hatch opened and it revealed Sunny. “Yuri… don’t try to be a hotshot… we’re all in this together as a team… and we’ll come back together team!” Sunny reminded Yuri. “I know Sunny… but if I don’t do this… I’ll never get a chance to make things right….. for you guys.. I’m not doing this just to make me look cool or hotshot… I’ve decided this…” Yuri said. “Fine.. promise me this Yuri… DON’T GET YOURSELF KILLED!” Sunny retorted. “don’t worry.. I don’t plan on dying yet until Taeyeon accepts my existence.” Yuri said as she smiled back.

“yah.. Sica.. get on… Yuri… here’s my Gauss rifle and some extra mags… remember you better comeback or we won’t leave until you do..” Sunny ended her conversation.

Yuri walked slowly towards Jessica who is now crying. “hey… don’t cry Sica..I promise I’ll be back I wanted you guys get to safety then after you’ve meet them halfway you can comeback for me. Sunny’s Goliath can run faster than human legs. Alright? So don’t worry” Yuri gave Jessica an assurance as she wipe Jessica’s tears with her thumb and Jessica return the affection by hugging Yuri tightly.

“Promise me you’ll come back… if you don’t….. I’ll never forgive you…” Jessica whispered in Yuri’s ears and gave Yuri a light kiss on the cheek. As the cockpit area of the Goliath closed with Jessica inside, Sunny asked Yuri. “Yuri? What are you going to do?” Yuri pressed something on her visor which enables Sunny to receive a message only to her. Yuri’s message puts a smile on her face and after Yuri’s message, they both went back to their serious faces.

“I’m going to get their attention..now get out of here…they’re coming!” Yuri ran at the opposite direction and shot at the first Zergling emerges from the side of the cliff and Yuri succeeded getting their attention mostly of the Zergs, leaving a few Zerg ground units on Sunny’s trail.

As Seohyun threading towards the coordinates Tiffany gave her, she decided to dig a little info by chatting with them.

“So… you and Major Kim were…. Couple?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah… you could say that… but we had a fight earlier…” Tiffany hissed. “whoa Whoa Fany-ah… don’t be like that to Seo Joohyun.. she’s new to our team.” Sooyoung said before Tiffany go ballistic again. “ah! Sorry Joohyun… everytime I think her stubbornness.. I’ll tell you.. she’s off the chart..” Tiffany followed Sooyoung’s words.

“hahaha it’s ok Lt.Col Hwang and Sgt Choi… I think I can manage around with you unnies…” Seohyun replied back as she chuckled at her seniors.

“YAH! Seo Joohyun!... let me tell you something.” Sooyoung now called her attention from the comm.-link. “you know.. can you drop the ranks when we’re talking … to tell you the truth.. we’re not comfortable with it…” Sooyoung explained.

“I can’t do that Sgt. Choi… that would be rude for me not giving you my seniors some respect.” Seohyun replied.

“Seo… it’s totally fine with us… if you want to give us some respect…. Hmmm just call us like your own sister just as you did on your home.” Tiffany suggested.

“but Lt.Col…. I don’t have a sister… I’m an only child..” Seohyun replied with a worried tone on her voice and somewhat with a lonely feeling. Tiffany and Sooyoung never failed to notice the tone of her voice.

“is that so?.... then guess what… starting from this day…. You will be our little sister!” Tiffany announced it cheerfully as Sooyoung chuckled and said she also liked the idea. Seohyun we’re speechless at Tiffany’s idea but deep inside she also liked it and puts a smile on her lips. “thank you… but what should I call you?” Seohyun asked now with a lively tone.

“hmmm….. just call us casually on what comes on your mind. “ Sooyoung replied. “okay then…. is it alright if I call you unnies?” Seohyun suggested. “oh it’s totally alright with us Seo…” Tiffany replied with a cheerful voice. “uuhmm if it’s ok with you… just call me Seohyun for short” Seohyun added.

As she was in the middle of their conversation, an alarm suddenly goes off on her screen.

“Warning Nuclear Missile Launched”

“Tiffany unnie!, someone called a Nuclear strike!” Seohyun informed Tiffany and Sooyoung.

“It must be Yuri…. Seohyun-ah…I’ve got a bad feeling… can you double your phase and get to them pronto?” with Yuri calling a Nuke strike… means things are not looking good.” Sooyoung said as she is also worried about Sunny.

“but what about you unnies? Where are you going?” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun-ah.. don’t worry about us… Youngie here is an expert. We can manage… right now our major concern is Taeyeon’s sister Jessica, our new team member Yuri and Sooyoung’s partner Sunny. They’re trapped in that location with massive Zergs ground units chasing their hides. They will need all the help they can get.” Tiffany said.

As soon as Tiffany explained, the three of them heard a big explosion from afar. “I understand unnie… till then take care.” And Seohyun puts her thruster to maximum to move faster.

Sunny continued to make her Goliath move faster with Jessica quiet on her back.
“yah.. Sica… you’ve been quiet for some time….. something bothering you?” Sunny asked

“nothing…. I just feel guilty leaving Yuri out here alone..” Jessica replied with a sad tone on her voice.

“Sica… do you like Yuri?” Sunny popped the question which made Jessica stiffen up a little bit.

“yah! Sunny! What kind of question is that?!” Jessica shouted. “aish Sica… a simple yes or no will do” Sunny said as she sighed.

“I don’t know… she’s not a bad person but … I’m confused…. You see… before you came… she told me that she liked me… I don’t know how to take … it might be a desperate act because we’re on a tight situation or she’s trying calm me down.” Jessica answered with a now a confused tone in her voice shich made Sunny smile.

“Sica… I’m not trying to pull your leg here but I think Yuri really mean that…” Sunny said to Jessica.

“how can you tell?” Jessica asked.

“you see… after you left from the Hyperion.. me and Youngie noticed her still standing in the hangar for about 20 minutes after you’ve left and looking at the direction where you went off. And here’s the great part Sica.. Yuri’s the one who called to your rescue as she’s the one who received your distress call.” Sunny explained.

“A distress call? I didn’t activated any distress call… and speaking of distress… I also received one earlier.” Jessica explained.

“If you didn’t… then who?” Sunny asked. “Well earlier I couldn’t figure out where it is but a huge explosion help determine where it is.. located at the secret lab so I assumed it was someone from the lab and went on ahead.. but by the time we get there… it was massacre all over the place.” Jessica explained while she still worried about Yuri. Then all of a sudden Sunny came into a full stop.

“Sunny? Why’d we stop?” Jessica asked and noticed Sunny’s forehead forming a sweat drop.

“Sica…. We have a problem… we’re surrounded….” Sunny replied back to Jessica as she put on the screen her radar and revealed a multiple Overlords surrounding them.

“Sica….. I guess this is the end of the line… those freakin’ Zerg are beginning to be a nuisance…” Sunny said as she starts unlocking her Goliath’s weaponry system. To Jessica’s shock she saw the weapon ammunition counter on Sunny’s Goliath are running very low.

“Sunny….” Jessica calls Sunny with a concerned voice.

“I know… we’re running low…. Still I have to make a stand… listen… as soon all weapon ammo counter gone zero, I’m activating the self destruct in this system… I’ll try to carve a way before that.. and we will both run to it…” Sunny explained.

And then came an intense battle between Sunny and the Zergs. As Sunny starts to move her weapons, two Overlords dropped 2 Hydralisks each. Sunny successfully killed the four Hyralisks but her Goliath also took some damage.

“SH*T they hit the Hydraulics on the leg and damaged my targeting system.. guess I have to aim manually” Sunny cursed ramdomly.

As Sunny turned on her monitor into real-time mode, she was taken by a surprise as the other Overlord suddenly dropped another Hydralisk and a Zergling and the Hydralisks attacked quickly with its spine needle hitting Sunny’s radar cockpit causing the vision inside her monitor partially active as cracks started to show and the Zergling jumped at her and landed directly at the side where the hellfire missile is located and tries to open the cockpit area.

After a series of piercing is claw on Sunny’s Goliath, its tip of the claw manage to pierce inside. “OH NO YOU DON’T!!” before the situation could get any messier, Sunny armed the hellfire missile and fires it away sending the Zergling to shy and explodes in the air. After what happened to the Zergling, the remaining Overlords dropped their cargo at the same time revealing Hydralisks, Zerglings and Banelings.

“…..Sica…… i’ll arm the self destruct now.. as soon the cockpit opens, we’ll make a run for it… ready?” Sunny said in her last act of desperation and Jessica just nodded. But before Sunny could activate the self destruct, they both heard the Hydralisks attacking them as her all heard its Spine needles hitting the armor plating of the Goliath and eventually Shutting its system down.

“SH*T!!! WE’RE SHUT DOWN!!!” Sunny now panicked as her Goliath is now totally shut down with no way activating the self-destruct. All they have now is Yuri’s Visor which Jessica is still using.

“is that Yuri’s Visor? Can you contact Sooyoung with that?” Sunny asked Jessica. “I’ll try…” Jessica answered. But before Jessica could contact Sooyoung. They both heard a missile fire and an Overlord dying.

"By air or by land, all shall fall by my hand! Wait, did I say that out loud?" both Sunny heard it from Yuri’s Visor from their unknown savior.

“whoever it is… this Field Medic Elite 1st Class Jessica Jung. We request immediately assistance. I repeat. We are trapped inside the Goliath.” Jessica tried to contact their savior.

“Very well..1st class Medic Jung, this is 1st Lt Seo Joohyun. Commencing attack mode.” Seohyun replied to them as she prepares for battle.

"Transformation systems primed." Seohyun activated the transformation system. "Weapons primed!" she added as she starts to fly circling the Overlords and taking them out one by one. After the Overlords are gone, Seohyun transformed the Viking unit into the ground type.

“Let’s get into the fight!” Seohyun said before unleashing an attack on the Zerg ground units and in a matter of seconds all of the Zerg ground units were already defeated. Still in ground type, Seohyun walked towards the badly damaged Goliath and helped Sunny and Jessica got out of the cockpit area.

“Thank you if you hadn’t arrived we’re history..” Sunny said as she shake Seohyun’s hand. “By the way I’m Sgt. Lee… Lee Sunny.” She added. “I’m 1st Lt. Seo Joohyun is there anyone still with you?” Seohyun asked and this time Jessica came in front of Seohyun.

“We have to go back!! We left someone back there!! She tried to buy us some time to escape… please we got to help her!!” Jessica asked desperately.

“I see… if it’s ok with you 1st class Medic Jung… we should wait till the Medivac arrives…. I can’t just leave you two alone with a broken Goliath…” Seohyun explained calmly. “Tiffany unnie… I’ve secured Sgt. Lee and 1st class Jung… ETA over?” Seohyun instantly contacted Tiffany.

“thank you Seohyun we’re coming now we’ve just picked up Major Kim and Im Yoona so just sit tight…. In the mean time… please protect the three of them…” Tiffany replied.

“uuuhhh.. about the third one unnie…. She’s not with them…”Seohyun explained. Which surprised Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung.

“WHAT THE HELL?!!? WHERE DID SHE GO?!” Taeyeon shouted “How come she could leave my sister alone!!” Taeyeon is now again fuming mad at Yuri again. Tiffany wanted to calm Taeyeon down but decided not to as she’s still mad at her for leaving them in a bind earlier.

“Taengoo…. Before you curse Yuri to death at least show some concern for her… think about it Taeng… why is Jessica with Sunny while she’s not with them?” Sooyoung explained through her comm.-link.

“But…But… But… Jessica….” With Sooyoung’s explanation, Taeyeon couldn’t find an exact words to blame Yuri which made Tiffany smiled secretly.

“aaha dammit…” Taeyeon grunts in defeat as she really can’t find a word to throw to Yuri. And in just 15 minutes Tiffany and Sooyoung’s unit arrived and picked up Jessica and Sunny.

“SICA!” Taeyeon opens her arms widely as she saw Jessica running towards her crying. As Jessica is now on Taeyeon’s arms sobbing. She cooed the girl.

“Hush now Sica.. everything is alright now…. Everything is alright…” Taeyeon said as she caressed Jessica’s hair.

“NO TAENG!! IT’S NOT ALRIGHT!! YURI’S IN DANGER!! SAVE HER PLEASE!!” Jessica blurted out of the blue. Hearing Jessica’s plea, Taeyeon suddenly felt like she’s been splashed by an icy cold water. Sunny noticed Taeyeon’s reaction.

“Taengoo… your call… who will you send to help Yuri?” Sunny asked.

“……Fany-ah… Take off immediately and activate your Advanced Healing AI and prepare the Rapid deployment Tube, Sunny! Arm yourself with a Gauss rifle, Sica, prepare the Medical bay. 1st Lt Seo Joohyun, activate your Phobo-class weapons system, Youngie change your missile type from Backlash Missiles to Shockwave type. Marines! You all will assist Sgt. Lee! This time, I’ll show all a real rescue mission.” Taeyeon ended her command as she cocked her Gauss Rifle and readied it on a Railgun option. Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung couldn’t help but smile at Taeyeon’s complete turn of personality.

“Fany-ah! DOUBLE THE PHASE! WE HAVEN’T GOT MUCH TIME!” Tiffany’s anger at Taeyeon’s action earlier finally wears off because of her sudden change of attitude.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 5 complete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KimTaeyeon Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 pm

whoah very fast,.... i like this ~ go go paul
KimTaeyeon
KimTaeyeon
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 am

Episode 6

With massive Zerg ground units coming after her, Yuri shoots behind her without looking and manages to hit fairly amount of Zerg units that is chasing her. She runs aimlessly until she came across an abandoned bunker.

“Great! I can take cover from inside” she thought. As she was running for her life, several Hydralisks attacked her. One of the needle spines manages to hit her visor sending it far away from her.

“Damn!” she cussed, as she tried to run after it, another batch of spine needles prevented her from reaching it as it missed her barely an inch on hitting her face. Left with no choice, she hurriedly ran inside the abandoned bunker.

As she got inside, her eyes widen as she saw a large hole on the other side on the bunker. “Oh crap….” She said. As she scanned her surroundings, she noticed a destroyed device.

“aaah chincha… is this the jamming device that’s been blocking the call earlier?” she asked herself and soon after she noticed some weapons. Even with the gory sight of mutilated corpse of what’s left of the Firebat and the Marine, Yuri prepares their weapons at her side and a few ammunition and she aimed at the oncoming pursuers. She first used the Gauss Rifle and fired non-stop at the Hydralisks from a distance and she quickly switch her weapon to the Firebat’s Perdition flamethrower if a Zerglings or roaches comes in range.

As Yuri is busy defending her front, she didn’t notice quickly the culprit who made a large hole on the one side of the bunker, an Ultralisk.

Yuri noticed the Ultralisk too late as it roared and caught attention. Thankfully, her instinct kicks in and throws the remaining canister of the Firebat’s Perdition Flamethrower close to the head of Ultralisk and shot it in mid air causing it to explode close to its head and instantly killing it.

“aah chincha… and when I was reserving that flamethrower…” she talked to herself. As she went back to look to her front on the bunker, massive Zerg units are already piling up and starts attacking the bunker.

“aaah hell… come Yuri… think THINK!! You have got to escape!!” Yuri talked to herself again as she spotted a mine grenade and 3 containers of ammunition box.

Yuri quickly pulled the containers in the middle of the bunker. Although it’s heavy to move it by herself, she summoned up all her strength and managed to pull one container after another. As she’s on the process of moving the second container, she heard Zerglings trying to bust their way inside the bunker.

“DAMMIT YURI! MOVE THE FREAKIN’ CONTAINER!!! THEY’RE GOING TO BUST INSIDE!!” Yuri shouted at herself as she desperately and forcefully pushed the container close to the mine grenade. Sweat is now forming on her forehead because of the predicament she’s into. Cornered in a cranky and busted bunker with a large hole on the other side with no assurance if the path beyond it is safe and massive Zerg units trying to bust their way inside to get Yuri on the other side.

While thinking her situation, she started to move the third container and this time, not only the noise of Zerglings trying to bust their way inside, Yuri also heard some Spine needles hitting the bunker’s exterior as some of its attacks manage to slip through the firing hole and barely missing her.

After her several ordeal of container pushing, she feels her arms could go out on her anytime because of the fatigue from pushing three heavy containers of bullets. Then she set up the mine next to the containers and putting it on to impact mode (impact mode = if something instantly hits the mine while on impact mode, it will explode instantly).

Exhaustion is now taking a toll on her as her movement are starting to become dull as one spine needle hits her in the shoulder and needle is stuck through and through on her shoulder, but she chose to ignore the pain and decided to thread on the large hole in front of her. As she got out, she can hear metal is starting to give in with the series of attacks from Zerglings and Hydralisks. She wanted to run but the poison of the needle is starting to get into her system after she pulled it out.

And when she was with 10 meters within range, one Baneling manage to step on the mine and the bunker exploded which sends Yuri hitting a tree nearby on her back because of the impact of explosion.

Yoona sits quietly on one corner of the Media’s cargo area and staring Jessica intently. Jessica on the other hand, walks back and forth as she worries for Yuri. Then she saw Taeyeon walked beside Jessica and hugged her calming her down. As she observed the two step sister, she let out a big sigh which Sunny noticed.

“Hi there… you must be Im Yoona? I’m Sgt. Lee Sunny… but call me Sunny.” Sunny extends her hand out to shake Yoona’s hand Yoona just smiled and shake Sunny’s hand quietly. Sunny feels something is wrong with Yoona as she was her staring intently at the two step sisters.

“Envious isn’t it?” Sunny suddenly said to Yoona. “I guess so…… no…… yeah I envy them.. even though they’re not real sisters… they’re sharing their bond like true sisters…” Yoona replied with a big sigh and envy feeling.

“What makes you say that?” Sunny curiously asked.

Yoona made a sudden pause at Sunny’s question “you see….. Before I was taken to that lab…….” Another pause and tears started to form in her eyes. Sunny noticed it.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked… you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to…” Sunny said back.

“I’m sorry too… but I promise to tell everything after this is over…” Yoona ended with a slight smile. “Oh yeah… Taengoo said you haven’t eaten yet so here… it’s not that good but it’s better than nothing…” Sunny said as she gave Yoona her food ration. “Thank you… unnie…” Yoona replied with a gentle smile

Medivac Cockpit area. Tiffany is trying to contact Yuri. “Yuri? Come in Yuri! Answer me dammit!” she cussed out of frustration because of unsuccessful contact with Yuri. Then Taeyeon comes to accompany Tiffany.

“Fany-ah… any word yet?” Taeyeon asked. “No luck yet Major… and I can’t locate her location or her signal.” Tiffany answered which made Taeyeon frowned.

“Fany-ah…. Are you still mad at me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Look… I’m happy you decided to rescue Yuri because Jessica asked you to but did you think you will make your sister if you rescued Yuri on your own accord? Just like you left us in a bind a while ago?” Tiffany replied back.

“Fany-ah…. Trust me on this… I really DO want to rescue her…. I can’t carry the conscience of having someone on my team die on me.” Taeyeon retorted back.

“Team? Only a team? Is that what she looks like to you? after she have done so much keeping your sister safe? Even diverting the attention of massive Zerg ground units? She’s only a “team” to you? how about a “friend” Taeyeon?” Tiffany said it to Taeyeon with a straight face.

“Tiffany is right Taengoo….. after all this is Yuri’s first mission and yet she experienced it hardcore. Harsh treatment from you…. but did you hear her said something bad about you?” Sooyoung added. Taeyeon fell silent because she knows they’re right. Ever since Yuri got on board the Hyperion, she did nothing but to curse Yuri because she’s a Ghost unit.

“we’re not taking her side Taeng…. We just simply want YOU to be buddy-buddy with her. Have you seen Sica smiled happily when she met Yuri on the Hyperion?” Sunny now joins the conversation. “Tell me something Taeng… when was the last time you’ve Jessica smile like that?” Sunny added.

“now you’re ganging up on me now… look I said I’m sorry and really DO want to rescue her…” Taeyeon said but she was cut off by Seohyun from the comm.-link. “Major… I don’t have the slightest clue about your issues with this Yuri, but don’t you think it’s unfair to treat her like that? I mean, judging from what Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie said, she’s the new addition to your team, shouldn’t you be welcoming her instead of cursing her to death?” Seohyun added.

“look 1st Lt Seo Joohyun… it’s her fault for being a ghost unit. She shouldn’t have chose to be a ghost unit!” Taeyeon said almost shouting back at Seohyun.

“so how is it her fault for being a ghost unit Taeng?” Sunny asked. Taeyeon fell silent again, couldn’t think of an answer. “EXACTLY! NOTHING! besides…. Before we parted our ways… you what Yuri said? There’s a strong reason why she wanted to do so much for Jessica… it’s not only that she liked your sister but… this has something to do with you too. She’s not trying to be a hotshot or something Taeng.. and I know she’s not doing this for the team or because you’re her team leader… I think she’s doing this just because for her new found friends.” Sunny ended before going back to the cargo hold of the Medivac

“Incoming transmission for Commander Raynor” the computer on Tiffany’s screen warned them.

“Commander sir! We’ve successfully retrieve Im Yoona” Tiffany instantly answered. “Good job girls but.. why’re you girls taking so long? Taking a stroll on the Mar Sara?” Raynor asked them with an annoyed voice. That moment, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

“Sir…. we seem to have lost Ghost unit Kwon Yuri… we’re coming to her rescue right now but we’re having some difficulties locating her…” Tiffany averted her answer to throw off the suspicion of their being disorganized procedure earlier which made Taeyeon’s eyes wide of disbelief. “well… better find her fast ‘cause I’ve got a bad news for you… we have detected a high class reading of psionic energy over there. We suspect it might be Kerrigan.” Raynor said as he ended his call.

“Fany-ah? Why did you---” Taeyeon was going to ask but Tiffany cuts her words. “I can’t let the commander know what you’ve done Major…if he did, you’re going to be reprimanded on your actions.” Tiffany answered. A smile formed on Taeyeon’s lips and she decided to give Tiffany a hug but before she could hug her, Tiffany stopped her before she could envelop her arms around her.

“I haven’t forgiven you yet Major.. for leaving us in a bind… after we return to the Hyperion… I’ll have a word with you…” Tiffany said with a dead serious face which made Taeyeon behave instantly.

“Tiffany unnie! I’m detecting a big heat signature located on the south-east from us, 40 meters.” Seohyun warned them. Hearing Seohyun’s warning, Taeyeon instantly stood up, cocked her Rifle and went towards the cargo hold area.

“OK LISTEN UP! I think we’ve located Kwon Yuri so… PREP UP YOUR GEAR! Soo arm your missiles, 1st Lt Seo, ready your weapons. Marines! You’re all going to assist Sgt. Lee here… and Jessica…. Just be prepared..” Taeyeon said as her helmet’s visor closed.

“Major, confirmed Location of Yuri…. Critical situation! She’s not moving… Massive Zerg coming on towards her.” Tiffany warned her from the comm.-link.

“Soo, Seo! GET THERE ASAP! The two of you will reach her!” Taeyeon commanded Seohyun and Sooyoung and in an instant the two girls dashed towards the explosion.

“omo…. Tiffany unnie! Better get here quick! Kwon Yuri is badly injured!” Seohyun said to Tiffany through comm.-link as she saw Yuri just sitting down, with her back leaning on a tree, and trying to keep some Zerglings at bay as she fires randomly hitting and missing several Zerg units.

“Major Permission to go down!! I need to assist Kwon Yuri!” Seohyun shouted at her comm.-link informing everyone on the channel including the Hyperion as she transformed her Viking unit into a ground assault mode and landed in front Yuri who is now barely conscious and still firing back at the Zerg units.

“YURI!! YURI!!! GET UP!!” Sooyoung shouted at her as she puts her comm.-link on real time broadcast. “Taeyeon! Yuri’s not getting up!!” Sooyoung added.

In Yuri POV, she knows Taeyeon’s team are rescuing her but she couldn’t speak and barely fighting to keep herself conscious as she fights the poison from the needle spine. Her body started to feel numb and she’s forcing her will power to pull the trigger on her Gauss rifle.

“Ghost unit Kwon Yuri, this is 1st Lt. Seo Joohyun, we’ve come to pick you up.” Seohyun tried to communicate with Yuri but fails to get an answer.

Inside the Medivac, Jessica is almost panicking as she saw Yuri’s state in the screen. “Taeyeon… Yuri can’t move! I’m detecting poison in her bloodstream! She must’ve been hit by a Hydralisks!” Tiffany said to Taeyeon. “Fany-ah..Open the hatch! I’m going down! Sunny cover me from here!!” Taeyeon ordered Sunny and the marines as

“Seohyun-ah! 2 big daddies!! Inbound!! Be prepared!!” Sooyoung warned Seohyun as she detected on her radar screen two Ultralisks heading their way. Seohyun concentrated her aim on the oncoming Ultralisks as she ignored the Zerglings, Hydralisks and Roaches that are attacking.

“They ain't gettin' far." Sooyoung said as she assisted Seohyun who’s on the ground covering Yuri who is starting to get weary.

"Strike hard and fast!" Seohyun said as she focus on one of the Ultralisks and managed to take down one of them but the other Ultralisk manage to come through and attacked Seohyun.

“SEOHYUN-AH!” Sooyoung shouted as she saw Seohyun’s Viking Unit got attacked. “I’m ok Sooyoung unnie… but it seems it got my ground weapon.” Seohyun answered.

“SEOHYUN-AH! GET OUT OF THE WAY! SOO, COVER ME!” this time they saw Taeyeon running towards the Ultralisk and she fired her modified Gauss Rifle set to Rail gun mode and all it takes is one shot to the head and the Ultralisk fall down dead.

“Soo!, Cover me while I retrieve Yuri!!” Taeyeon requested. “Roger that! Taengoo!” Sooyoung answered as she unleashed her series of Shockwave missiles onto the incoming batch of Zerg units.

“Yuri? YURI! Can you hear me! Answer me dammit!” Taeyeon tapped Yuri’s cheek who is now unconscious, just to wake her. “Sunny! Call Jessica, WE NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL TREATMENT! YURI’S NOT WAKING UP!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Warning, Class 12 Psionic wave Detected. The Queen of Zerg is close by.” The computer on their Comm.-link warned them.

“SH*T!! WE NEED TO MOVE FAST!!! IT’S KERRIGAN!!” Taeyeon shouted. Sunny and Jessica came just in time to pick up Yuri and they both went back to Tiffany’s Medivac. Taeyeon stayed behind a little more and tried to snipe Kerrigan with her Modified Gauss Rifle that’s still set on Rail gun mode.

“Kerrigan…YOU’LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!!” Taeyeon shouted as she fired her weapon but to her shock, her shot didn’t hit Kerrigan.

“Fools.. such puny weapons won’t hurt me like that. hahahaha! Now be obedient and let me have you as my subordinates, your skills are interesting.” Kerrigan said. Taeyeon didn’t answer and continued to shoot Kerrigan and none of her shots didn’t hit her also as Kerrigan had her Psionic shield surrounding her.

“TAEYEON UNNIE!!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!” Seohyun shouted at Taeyeon as she made her Viking unit plunged down on Kerrigan before hitting Kerrigan, Seohyun ejected just in time Sooyoung skillfully maneuver her Banshee, opened her hatch on her cockpit area and managed to catch Seohyun in mid air as she. “Sorry Seohyun-ah… it’s a little cramped in here but bear with it.” Sooyoung said to Seohyun as they both blushed at each other because they were in an awkward position as their body pressed on each other closely.

“uuuhh.. Sooyoung unnie… m-maybe I should get on the Medivac….” Seohyun said. “how? We’re in the air… just bear with for a while Hyunnie…” Sooyoung said as her eyes roam around. “Yah! Miss munchies! Don’t you dare corrupt Maknae’s mind!!” Sunny hissed at Sooyoung which made the two girls in the Banshee cockpit panicked.

As the Viking exploded on Kerrigan, flames engulfed her which made Taeyeon sigh in relief but her relief was cut short as she heard Kerrigan’s laughter. “HAHAHAHA Did you even think you can stop me with your toys?” Kerrigan said. Taeyeon didn’t even give the chance to listen or bother to look at Kerrigan as she dashed out of the scene and went straight into the Medivac.

“FANY-AH!! LET’S GO NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she closes the hatch. And successfully escaped Kerrigan’s wrath but the Medivac’s took a heavy damage when Kerrigan attacked.

“Unnie.. how is she?” Yoona asked Jessica who is frantically attending Yuri’s condition. “i…I don’t know… Poison is now rapidly spreading through her body… at this rate…” Jessica didn’t finish her words as she cries. Sunny who is beside them comforted Jessica. Taeyeon is also panicking at Yuri’s situation as she walked back and forth.

“Fany-ah… how long before we arrive to the Hyperion.” Taeyeon asked Tiffany. “10 minutes Taeyeon.. 10 minutes!” Tiffany answered. “MAKE IT 5!” Taeyeon hissed at Tiffany which shock her. “Look major! I’m flying as fast as I can!” Tiffany shouted back.

“Taengoo, don’t make Tiffany do the impossible! Medivac’s engine is not like an engine of the Banshee, or Viking!” Sooyoung said through her Comm.-link. “I know!! Dammit…” Taeyeon whispered.

“So..Jim, how’s my prized pupil in your team?” Nova asked. “well.. she’s doing fine… apparently I assigned her on her first rescue mission.” Raynor said. “She’s tentative and always composed I’d say..” he added.

“hmm composed? I don’t think that’s true Jim.. you know, the reason I trained her under me is… her Family were killed by the Zergs when she was little. I found her wandering alone in a Zerg infested planet called Meinhoff and decided to take her in. I trained her ever since she was 12.” Nova explained.

“12! You surely gave her a piece of Hell on her early age, Nova… but how’d you get her some license for being a spec ops ghost unit like you?” Raynor said.

“well..let’s just say.. I had some strings to pull. I know many people around me but they don’t know me.. mostly and Literally.” Nova replied as she laughed. “but let me tell you this Jim… she maybe like me in terms of carrying out her mission but, there’s a huge difference between me and her..” Nova added. “what do you mean “difference” Nova?” Raynor asked.

“You see… once she cared about something or someone… she will do everything to keep it safe. No matter what the cost.” Nova explained. “she cares very dearly.. she’s not like any ghost in here in my Unit. That’s why I assigned her to be on your team.” Nova also added. “alright… I’ll keep note of that. thanks for the Info Nova.. now let’s cut off before Mengsk discovers you’re contacting me.” Raynor said as he cuts off their connection on their Comm-link.

“Incoming transmission from Lt.Col Hwang.” The Adjutant warned. “patch her through” Raynor said.

“Tiffany what’s the situation?” Raynor asked. “Commander! We need immediate medical attention for Kwon Yuri! Vitals are low, Poison is spreading fast to her entire body! We need immediate assistance!! We’re coming in 4 minutes! Medivac’s heavily damaged!!” Tiffany informed Raynor. “Copy that!” he said.

“Adjutant! Prepare Medical bay ASAP! Inform R&D Director Kim Hyoyeon about the situation. We need her expertise on this. Issue an immediate notice on the hangar! Prepare any available personal incase their ship is badly damaged! Meeting Kerrigan like that… it’s a miracle they got away without any damage.” Raynor said while he worries for the team and Yuri’s condition.

Yuri still can’t open her eyes. Sign of the poison spreading through her body. Her whole body is numb and paralyzed. She can hear their voices but couldn’t identify who but only one voice stood out and is familiar with her, Jessica’s voice.

“Sica, what’s her status?” Yuri heard another voice. “The poison have spread throughout her body, multiple lacerations, I think she also had a broken bone… I’m sorry Hyo I can’t concentrate on what other injuries Yuri might have…” she heard Jessica’s voice cracked as she explains to Hyoyeon.

“WE NEED AN EMERGENCY SURGEON NOW!! EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!” Hyoyeon shouted as they rushed Yuri to the Medical Bay. Everyone followed including Taeyeon. As they were arrived in the Medical bay, Hyoyeon suddenly stopped them including Jessica and Tiffany.

“Hyo… I need to be in there… Yuri needs me… I’m also a Medic I can help her Hyo!” Jessica said while still in tears. “Sica…. I can’t have you inside… seeing in your state… I doubt you can do everything right.. you’re panicking… at least understand that as a Medic.” Hyoyeon answered. “But what about Tiffany? Hyo, clearly she’s not in the same state as Jessica!” Taeyeon followed. “Taeng… Tiffany is tired from the trip… you should at least know that… considering she covered your a** earlier about your selfishness during the mission. Can’t you see? She’s pressured and tired.” Hyoyeon answered.

”How did you know about….” Taeyeon asked but Hyoyeon cut her off. “we’ll talk about that later.. I need to save this girl’s life… oh and Im Yoona, after I’m done, I need to check you also… in the mean time… find something to wear… I can’t have anyone walking around here naked with only a lab coat on.” Hyoyeon said before entering the ER.

“Sooyoung unnie… will Yuri be alright?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“she’ll be alright… Hyoyeon may not look like it but she almost can do everything. That’s why she became the director of R&D division…” Sooyoung replied.

“it’s ok Jessi… it’s ok… everything going to be alright…” Tiffany cooed Jessica who is still sobbing.

“Fany-ah? Where’s Taeng?” Sunny asked while she looks for Taeyeon.

“unnie… I saw her went towards the armory room…” Yoona answered Sunny’s question.

“thank you Yoona…” Sunny thanked Yoona and decides to go and talk to Taeyeon.

Sunny arrived at the armory / locker room and finds the lights are out. She first thought no one is inside but as she was going to step away, she heard someone turning on a shower on the bathroom. Sunny quietly stepped inside. As she thread the area quietly, she saw Taeyeon’s Marine armor empty.

“Taeng?” Sunny called her name after she peeked inside the bathroom and saw Taeyeon sitting in the corner crying her heart out, drenched wet beneath the shower with her black tank-top and military fatigue. Sunny instantly ran towards her. Even though the shower is on, Sunny didn’t mind being drenched as her concern is focused on Taeyeon.

“hey… hey… what’s wrong? It’s not like you to cry like this? Did you also hurt yourself?” Sunny asked, but instead of an answer, Taeyeon hugged her tightly while still crying hard.

“I’m so stupid Sunny! I’ve let my stubborn side get into me!! she almost died because of my selfishness!!” Taeyeon said as she cried.

“Look Taeng.. no one’s blaming you for what happened….. besides Yuri made her own choice to save your sister…” Sooyoung said still calming down Taeyeon. “even if you say that Sunny… I can’t help but blame myself! I want to blame myself for everything! I treat her badly! I even tried to pick a fight with her and yet she didn’t do a damn thing! She just continues to care for everyone’s sake! I feel like an idiot! I’ve let everyone down! Even Seohyun almost died back there just cover my stubborn a**” Taeyeon added.

“it’s not too late Taengoo…” another voice from their behind speaks and it was Sooyoung. “I knew something’s up… when my Bunny didn’t return…..” Sooyoung added.

“So Taengoo…. Maybe it’s time to let everyone “in” and not to keep everything for yourself. We all know how hard you try to act strong and cool.” Sooyoung said.

“Come now Taeng.. let it all out…” Sunny said and Taeyeon finally lets out all of her pent negative emotions until she clams down.

Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung finally return and wait for some results of Yuri’s condition. Everyone noticed some change in Taeyeon’s aura. Even Raynor noticed something changed and just smiled.

“Glad to see you girls alright… it’s a miracle you girls managed to escape Kerrigan’s wrath.” Raynor said. “Sir…if it wasn’t for 1st Lt. Seo Joohyun here…. We would’ve been here…” Taeyeon said. “Well, all is well Major I’m just relieved that all of you made it back here in one piece.” Raynor replied. “well I can’t stay here for too long, i’m going to borrow your 1st Lt. friend here for a while because we need her to complete her registry process to be a part of this crew.” Raynor added.

“what do you mean sir?” Tiffany asked.

“well… you see, she gave priority to back you guys up before she came here so… Matt haven’t confirmed her status here.” Raynor explained and all of them frowned. Raynor noticed and said “I know you all want to hear about her condition but it’s been almost 2 hrs… besides.. you girls need to rest for a while. Lt.Col Hwang? I think it’s better you let FM Jung to rest in a comfortable way?” Raynor pointed at Jessica who’s now asleep on her lap and with tears from her eyes. “Sgt. Lee and Choi we need some report log on about what happened down there. I want every detail.” Raynor said to Sunny and Sooyoung.

Hearing the “every detail” part suddenly shook the couple up and looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon gave them with the look of “it’s-ok, I’m-prepared” look and the two sighed. Raynor noticed the meaningful glances between the three. “look, whatever happened down there… it’s not my concern. My main concern is Kerrigan. Besides Major… I think you’ll be hearing a LOT from Lt.Col Hwang even if you two are “that” close.” Raynor said as he laughed a bit, assuring Taeyeon on her mistake.

“Yoona? Would you come with us?” Sooyoung called Yoona. “eh? But Taeyeon unnie will be left alone in here” Yoona replied.

“Yoona, go with them.. I’ll be fine here.. as a squad leader it’s my responsibility to know first-hand about my team.” Taeyeon said to Yoona in a calm tone.

“Taengoo is right Yoona.. besides… I need to get you some decent clothes… maybe some of my clothes will fit you exactly.” Sooyoung said. Yoona hesitantly to go with them at first since Taeyeon will be left alone.

“Yoona…. Don’t worry about Taeng…. She’s tougher than she looks.” Sunny said as she smiles at Yoona and Taeyeon was left alone in front of the ER and waited for the past 2 hrs. As Taeyeon waited, exhaustion, depression and stress get to her and eventually she fell asleep sitting in front of the ER.

Timeline: unknown

As Taeyeon woke up from her slumber, she noticed that the Hyperion is empty and dark. She got up and equip her pulse handgun. “Sica? Fany-ah? Guys?” she called but she received no answer. In front of her is the ER where Yuri and Hyoyeon is inside. Being cautious, she leans on the wall and put up her pistol. Then, Taeyeon suddenly kicked the door to the ER and aimed instantly.

When she scanned inside the ER, the room was empty and also dark. “Hyo? Yuri? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!” she shouted but still received no answer.

She went back outside and decided to head to the bridge. As she ran towards the bridge she spotted two dark figures that is in the hangar area of the Hyperion, one is standing up and one is kneeling down.

Taeyeon observed the two figures and tries to go near them quietly. As she got close, she could hear the kneeling dark figure sobbing and sounded like a girl. Then she saw the standing dark figure took out a weapon similar to the one that the ghost units are using and aimed at the kneeling dark figure.

“STOP!” she shouted at the standing dark figure as she aimed her pulse handgun at it. “hmph! so you’ve come out…Kim Taeyeon….” The dark figure spoke as it aimed on the kneeling dark figure.

“DROP YOUR RIFLE OR I’LL SHOOT!” Taeyeon shouted but the instead, she heard a gun cocking as it reloads a bullet on the chamber. The kneeling dark figure called her “Tae! Get out of here now!!” hearing the kneeling figure’s voice made her feel like she’s been splashed with a cold water as the voice were familiar to her, It was Jessica. The standing figure aimed it’s rifle on Jessica. As it gets ready to pull the trigger, Taeyeon threw her handgun on the culprit’s rifle to avert its aim on Jessica. Seeing the opportunity to save Jessica, Taeyeon dashed towards Jessica and successfully reached her. But when she faced the standing figure, its image suddenly became clear and revealed a ghost unit and the tip of its rifle nozzle were at point blank range to her chest. “time to say goodbye Kim Taeyeon.” And the next she knew a loud single shot and she feel the bullet went through chest piercing one of her lungs. With her last ounce of strength left, her vision is starting to get dim as she heard Jessica screaming and crying as she tried to keep pressure on Taeyeon’s wound to stop the bleeding. “TAE! TAE!!!! DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!!!” TAEYEOOOON!!!” that was the last word she heard from Jessica before she blacked out.

Timeline: Present *3hours have passed since Yuri’s medical treatment

“Major? Major Kim?” a voice called out to her and she instantly opened her eyes. “Y-Yuri?!!!!” Taeyeon was surprised when she saw Yuri wearing a white medical gown, sitting in front of her in a wheelchair.

“uuhmm Major.. you can let go of my hand now….”Yuri said as she smiled at Taeyeon. That was the time when Taeyeon noticed she was holding Yuri’s hand tightly. “O-Oh.. sorry….”Taeyeon averted her eyes away from Yuri.

“Having a nightmare Major? You were crying and breathing heavily in your slumber…” Yuri said. Taeyeon looked at Yuri for a moment and gives her a nod.

“Yuri…. I’m sorry… because of my selfishness and stubbornness.. you almost died back there…” Taeyeon said while still looking down.

“Don’t worry about it Major… to tell you the truth, I enjoyed working under you….” Yuri explained. “Major? If it’s ok with you…. would you mind sharing me why are you so hostile towards us, Ghost units? I’m still bothered about that ghost who almost killed you..” Yuri’s question made Taeyeon a bit stiff.

Before Taeyeon answered Yuri’s question she stood up and pushed Yuri’s wheelchair. “M-Major? W-where are you taking m--”

“Taeyeon…. My friends call me Taeyeon or Taeng or Taengoo…. You can also call me by that name..” Taeyeon said as she gave Yuri a warm smile which happens didn’t escaped Sunny and Sooyoung’s observation from afar and put a smile on their lips.

“Looks like Taeyeon’s wall finally falls down on Yuri don’t you think my Bunny?” Sooyoung said as she took a big bite on her cheese burger.

“Looks like it… I hope they can get along very well..” Sunny answered.

“oh they will be… Taeyeon unnie is a gentle person even though she’s like that.” Yoona appeared from their behind and took a bigger bite at Sooyoung’s Cheese burger. “YAH! YOU ALLIGATOR!! YOU ALMOST ATE MOST OF IT!” Sooyoung shouted as Yoona smiled chodingly back at Sooyoung.

“oh boy… I think we got another heavy eater on the team…” Sunny sighed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Episode 6 Completed >>>>>>>>>>
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulSoShi Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

for those who are waiting for an update of this fic. it's been being continued in here:
http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/
My Forum name there is YulSicFany
since most of us are active there.
thank you Smile
PaulSoShi
PaulSoShi
Newbie Sone Member
Newbie Sone Member

Back to top Go down